4 months and counting

"4 months with my love." i captioned a picture on my instagram. i lay my head on jack's bare chest, giving him a clear view of my phone.
"aw." he laughs. he kisses my lips lightly, unlocking his phone afterwards.
"which picture?" he ask, showing me a picture of me holding a huge bear he won for me or us kissing at the beach.
"i don't know, you choose babe." i say.
he hums and starts typing away on his phone for a while then locks it. i check my feed to see a picture of me holding the bear.
"these past four months have been the best four months of my life. I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend and girlfriend. brooklyn, baby, i love you."
"aw jack!" i move fully on top of him and kiss me passionately. "I love you." i mumble against his lips.
"yeah? say it again." he says after I pull away, keeping my face near his.
"i love you."
"shit, i love the sound of that." he groans playfully, wrapping his arms around my waist.
i smile, laying my head back down and comment on the picture.
"babe! omg. i love you. couldn't ask for a better boyfriend! xx" i comment. he smiles, reading it.
"shit."
"what?" i look up.
"i have a meet and greet but it's our four months. im just not going to go." he mumbles.
"what! no you are going!" i roll my eyes at his attempt of getting out of it.
"we have to do something though. i even got you a gift!" he groans.
"let's do lunch" i shrug.
"alright. go get ready." he says. i stand up in only his up button shirt and a pair of underwear, but surprisedly we didn't do anything last night.
he smirks and shakes his head.
"huh?" i ask confused.
"I'm so lucky." he whispers, closing his eyes. "i'm so fucking lucky." he repeats.
"love you." i say, walking to the bathroom. i turn on the shower and start to shower.
"hey baby? i'm going to go get ready at my place. ill pick you up around 3." he says through the door.
"okay." i reply and continue to shower. i get out and dry my hair with the hair dryer quickly. i change into a pair of black leggings and a cute kinda causal, kinda fancy top. i start to curl hair in the mirror, listening to music as I do. my phone rings, cutting my music off.
"Yeah?" I answer without checking the caller.
"hey, cam and I are going to pick you up." nash says into the phone. "how soon could you be ready?" he mumbles.
"uh now I guess." i say, finishing my hair.
"okay. we are coming." nash says and hangs up.
////
kinda a filler chapter, I update weirdly