break

i wake up to see a note next to me instead of jack. i sigh, rubbing my eyes then reading it.
"call me when you wake up. pancakes, bacon, and eggs on the table. had a quick meeting, be back at 2. love, jack" i smile, getting up. i sit down at the table in my panties and a tank, calling jack.
"hey babe." I say when he answers.
"hi, it's like 1. you are finally up." he laughs.
"yeah i know." i giggle with him and start to eat my eggs.
"see you in a hour or so baby." he mumbles.
"bye!" i hang up. i start to scroll through twitter until i see a imessage pop up.
1:13pm [from: 128-659-8480] he's been bad.
it was attached with three screenshots. i shake, opening the first one. which was a screenshot of the contact of jack and the correct number. i then open the second one.
10:45pm [from: jack] bby come over, i need a little quickie.
10:47pm [to:jack] busy, maybe later :)
10:48pm [from: jack] send a pic at least
10:51pm [to: jack] a booty pic and then a nude was sent.
10:55pm [from: jack] ugh babe, this is so hot! x
i open the next screenshot quickly.
2:38pm [to: jack] baby! are you up?
2:40pm [from:jack] yeah
2:41pm [to: jack] horny af, send me dick pictures!
2:50pm [from:jack] im watching a movie, maybe later??
2:51pm [to:jack] now pls
3:02pm [from:jack] two pictures were attached. one was jack in the mirror then the other was just his dick.
i cover my mouth with my hand, texting the person back. "how did you get my number. fuck you. how long ago were these??"
i text jack.
1:20pm [to: jack] so mad, get here asap
he replies quickly.
1:22pm [from: jack] coming
1:24pm [to: jack] you are in a meeting!!
1:25pm [from: jack] priorities
i don't reply, losing my appetite. i clean out the plate and clean around the area. jack comes in a rush, moving towards me.
"what happened?"
"you cheated." i shake my head, moving towards my suitcase. i shove clothes into quickly. he pulled me back and throw the clothes onto the ground.
"what the hell do you mean! i never cheated! what the fuck!!" jack shouts. i throw my phone at him, not answering with words. he starts to read the messages as i begin to pack again. i toss the clothes back in and grab more.
"this isn't me." he mumbles. "these are old, this can't be me." he says quickly, grabbing my jaw.
"fuck off." i mutter, pulling away. i zip my bag and head to the door.
"baby girl!" he shouts, throwing shit at the wall. "fucking come back."
"no." i laugh with no humor.
"if you fucking move." he mutters. his jaw hardens and i stop moving quickly. jack stands in front of me and grabs my shirt, pulling me so I'm over his shoulder. (look at picture)
"jack!!" i scream. he throws me onto the bed like a doll and holds my arms down in such a tight grip.
"you are annoying the fuck out of me. but fine these are old before we dated." he sighs, looking at me. he was trying to read my face by i keep a stern look.
"get off." i say. he doesn't move, gripping tightly.
"please." I whisper. he gets off of me and i grab a couple bags with shoved clothes.
"we need to take a break, for a second." i say, walking out the door. I notice he doesn't follow, knowing i need this. i text jack j I was going back to LA for a bit and what was going on. i turn my phone off then get into a taxi to the airport. i buy the next ticket to LA quickly once i was at the airport.
he lied, we have been all arguments lately. the break was for the better.
"he loves you." i keep thinking while i cry quietly in the bathroom stall of the airport.