Magic

Andreo's POV

@4th Floor of Aero Special Building

I remember that moment when I saw her here sleeping. "Ang cute niya talaga." i smirk and giggle while biting my lower lip smiling.

Standing here at the terrace habang nakasandal ang dalawang kamay sa may bakal looking up in the night sky.
I grabbed my mp3 player para naman hindi masyadong boring.

Well you done done me
and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're
so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Singing along with Jason Mraz..
"My thing".

I sang in with such feeling of being so Jason Mraz in his greatest concert in Madisson Square Garden, and with my iphone as my Microphone.

The song ended and I say my best thanks to my imaginary fans habang may pa wave wave pa ako ng kamay..

"Ho! Yea.. Thank You! Thank You!"

Then I hear someone's clapping.
Shit!. I turned to where the clapping was.
A girl in White with a Cactus print in the center of her shirt shocked me.

"Michelle Mendez!?" i spoke with great shyness that i keep on hiding by acting normal in front of her.

"Hai!. . Andreo Lucas" she replied smiling keeping her laugh by curling her lips.

"Kanina ka pa jan?" i asked.

"Hindi naman masyado. Bakit?"

"Sooo.. Ngayon ka lang dumating?" looking at her asking almost feeling at ease.

"When you start singing like Jason Mraz with your phone on as you mich." giggles "Ang galing mo palang kumanta noh?.... Aaand magaling ka rin sa parodies." she spoke while raising her two thumbs up smiling.

Bro! Nakakahiya to.

"Ahh! Haha!" sinabayan ko nalang ang emosyong pilit niyang tinatago.

She then laugh simply along with me.
Both of us were laughing while me still thinking on what's the best thing to do to make her forget what she saw. So then I ask her. "Ah! Kumain ka na ba?".

"Hindi pa eh! Kakatapos ko lang kasi mag print ng research papers. Ikaw ba?" throwing to me my question.

"Hindi pa nga rin eh." scratching my neck showing half of myself being so shy.

"Ok ka lang?" she asked with such curiosity.

"H-ha?" i was alarmed. "Ah! Oo uy? Bakit mo natanong?" i answered undoubtedly.

Curiously looking she came near ang stared at me. "Sure?". Putting her soft palm on my forehead in tiptoes."May lagnat ka ata namumuka ka eh!".

My lips near to her forehead,
Her eyes looking up. with mine looking to her Brown protruding eyes.
My eyes suddenly swayed its attention to her lips. Naka angat lang mukha niya near to mine. I'm a man that can't resist...

"Tara!" I grab her hand and started walking straight to the right path of the floor, nakaladkad ko ata siya sa sobrang bikis ng pangyayari.

"Teka! San ba tayo pupunta?" she spoke trying to stop walking.

"Bibili tayo ng foods Tara!" i replied without looking back at her.

We went out of the school and bought some Hawaiian Pizza and Watermelon Coolers sa Greenwich Shop malapit sa school.

She just walk with me without asking were to go next. So then I asked her.
"Nakakita ka na ba ng magic?"

"Hindi ako naniniwala dun eh." giggles