Play Dumb

As we headed to the coffee shop, Mark reached for the inside of my bag and stopped inches above the clutter of drawings.
"May I?" He asked.
"Look at them? Sure."
He picked up a handful of papers and just started looking through them, trying to watch in front of him as we walked.
"I really like this one," he said holding one of my best sketches.
"Thanks," I whispered.
We eventually reached the coffee shop. It was very mellow and calm; not many people were there.
We sat down and got our drinks. I sat my bag down under the small table so it wouldn't be in our way.
For a few seconds I didn't say anything. I was just mind boggled. I wondered what his reaction would be if I told him that I was a fan, which I've surprisingly not mentioned. He thinks that I have no clue who he is, and I wanted to keep it that way.
"Would you like to look at more of my sketches?" I asked shyly.
"I'd love to."
I scooted the bag out from under us and picked up a handful of papers and started to go through then. I set down the sketches and storyboards only.
"Can I see all of them?" He asked.
"Oh, that's information for the games that I work on. I'm not really supposed to show it to other people." I said dissipointed.
"Oh."
It made me feel bad, knowing how much he loved video games. I decided I would play dumb.
"Are you a gamer?" I asked.
He scratched his head and sighed.
"Well, actually, I um, play video games a lot, for a living actually."
'Oh really?' I said sarcastically in my head. I acted surprised and he continued to talk about his YouTube career. I couldn't help it but give him a dreamy look. I didn't really listen for I knew all about it already.
"Wow, that's amazing!" I said, "Um, if you don't mind, I could come over to your apartment sometime, and maybe show you some animations I've saved on my drives?"
"Oh, I'd love to!" He said happily, "actually, you can come to my apartment with me after we finish our drinks- if you're not busy."
"Sure! I'm never busy, I just moved here in LA, so I don't really know what to do after work except for work on unpacking my things," I explained.
"I'd be happy to show you around town sometime," he said.
"Great, I'd really appreciate it. Are you ready to go?"
"Yep."
I payed for the drinks, despite Mark attempting to pay for it himself, and we left.