Walk

Mark was still recording. I didn't mind not having him by my side at the moment; I was just off into space as I walked around the lower floor of his apartment. I lost focus on where I was walking and I bumped into the cabinet after I turned the corner to the kitchen.
"Ow- fuck!" I yelled, grabbing my head, wincing and hissing in pain. I looked up to see what I ran into and started chuckling at myself. I sighed with a smile and went back to playing video games.

Mark finally started coming down the stairs, while I was fast asleep on his couch. He walked over to me and got on one knee as he shook my head with his hand.
"Hey, wake up," he whispered. I finally awoke, but I kept my eyes closed as I didn't want to leave the couch.
"[y/n], I know your awake" Mark started to smile. He put his index finger on my neck and started to tickle me. I curled my neck and started laughing.
"Stop! Stop!"
Mark laughed his adorable laugh, which made me smile and laugh even more.
"Okay okay! Im awake!"
I finally sat up and rubbed my eyes. I could barely see, I still wasn't awake enough to keep my eyes open. Mark took his hands and started tapping my cheeks with his fingers, telling me to wake up again. He kept his hands on my cheeks and I put one of my hands on him and tilted my head. I smiled as we looked into each other's eyes loosing track of time. Mark finally leaned over and pecked my forehead.
"C'mon, let's go to your place," he said as he got up.
I finally got up and packed up my things and sat them at the door. Mark collected his things as well as we headed out the door of his apartment complex, into the buildings parking lot.
"So, which car's yours?" Marks asked adjusting the bags on his arms. I gave him a confused look.
"Car? Oh I don't have one, I like to walk places. I can drive, but when I moved here I didn't have a car, so yea." Mark followed my statement with 'ohs' and 'okays' then he stopped and put his hand in the air.
"Wait a minute, how far away is your complex?"
"20 minute walk, why?"
"Are you saying that yesterday you carried those groceries, your items from your place, and everything else for 20 minutes?!"
"Well, yea. I had to."
Marks jaw dropped. He didn't know wether to feel sorry for me or astonished my my ability to carry all of that for 20 minutes. Before he could say anything, I cut him off by walking away.
"C'mon Mark! You don't wanna carry these more than you have to, right?" I chuckled. He nodded with a smirk and followed.

We finally got to my apartment and he dropped all of his bags on the floor and looked at his arm, with lines on it from the bags, he laughed and showed me his arm. I showed him mine, and we started laughing at the imprints on our arms. He checked the watch on his wrist.
"Hey, when do you have work?"

Silence.

"It's Saturday."

Silence.

Laughter.

We started to go through my boxes piled in one of the rooms and distributed them into the place we thought was right for the object. After about 3 hours, we had a big pile of empty boxes left in the room. I started folding them and put all of the folded boxes in the biggest box we had. I then set that box and set it in the corner of my office room.
"Aren't you going to throw those away?" Mark asked.
"I like keeping my art in boxes. Like maybe a full sketchbook, or a folder of a finished project I got to keep."
"Oh wow."
I nodded.
---------------

¡!Authors note!¡
Hey there my lovelies! Thanks for being so patient. I'm still a little wobbly with writing. So I'll be off and on. Peace~