Deep [SMUT Warning]

We sat on Marks couch and played some Super Mario for quite a while. I realized my hair was really greasy and decided to take a quick shower.
"I'll be right back," I said as I left the room.
"Okie dokie!" He said, still starting at the television. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head. A horrible idea, a... naughty idea. Vibrations went through my spine as figments of my imagination went through my head. When I got in the shower, I only damped my hair and body. I stayed in the bathroom with the water running looking in the mirror, thinking about what was on my mind. I fiercely started at myself, thinking what Mark would think about me if my dirty fantasies became reality, tonight. I bit my lip at the thought. After a couple minutes, I wrapped in a towel, and let out the steam from the bathroom door. I then snuck to Marks bedroom and got my clothes bag. I put on a velvet red laced pair of underwear and a bra, and that baggy, yet stunning shirt I got at Walmart today.
[~from now until the end of this chapter, I recommend listening to a song from Marian Hill, such as "Got it", "Deep", or "One time" to add effect, thank you~]
I brushed my hair with it still a little wet and walked back to the living room. I put one arm on the door frame and the other arm hanging on my side. I sat there and admired him, still focusing on the game. I slowly walked to him, and looked deep into his eyes, washing away all innocence he thought I had. He was coming in for a hell of a surprise.
He finally noticed me slowly walking toward him, before he could say anything, I was already in front of him. I grabbed the controller, and slowly put it over a few inches on the couch, never unlocking eyesight. Mark didn't say a word, what words were there to say? I sat on his lap, stretching my legs into almost a split. His eyes widened at my flexibility. Blood started running through his cheeks in realization of my plans. I brought my legs back together, and used them to push him to the back of the couch. I looked deep into his eyes, thinking about what I could do to him. I started remembering all the times I've seen him shirtless, and he doesn't even know it. I chuckled. I decided to take action and I shoved my face onto his, kissing him violently. I wanted control. In the past, my anxiety has taken over, and the pleasure of having control for once was a new feeling, a wonderful feeling. Mark then pushed on me, kissing back. My own eyes widened at him accepting my request, my mouth slightly opened in shock and he took this chance to shove his tongue inside my mouth. A muffled noise came from the heated kiss as I didn't expect such a quick turn of control. He suddenly took advantage of my position and picked me up. This was escalating too quickly. I wanted to take this slow and steady so I could enjoy every moment. I slid out of his arms and pushed him to the wall. I'm pretty damn short so I had to slightly turn my head upward to reach his lips. Mark noticed this and turned me around to where I was on the wall, slightly above the floor. I caressed his square jawline with two fingers and then held his face, pushing it toward me as his tongue went further in my mouth. He slowly brought his head back, with our lips still sharing a strand of saliva. He brought his head down a tad. And looked at me with the most seductive eyes, I melted in my skin. He tilted his head and slowly moved it to my neck, right above my collarbone. He glided his tongue from my neck to my earlobe, nibbling on it. I let out a quiet whimper. I could feel him smile as he started kissing my neck with the wettest kisses possible. Saliva started rolling down my shoulder and became soaked by the cotton of my shirt. Marks arms slowly went up my shirt, gliding his hands over every detail on my torso, so he could feel what I looked like before he could see it with his own eyes. He grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it tightly. Still kissing my neck, he smiled as he started kneading on my chest. I glided my hands up the back of his neck to run my fingers through his thick, dark hair. We then stared to go to the bedroom, hitting almost every wall on the way. For every wall we hit, we removed a piece of clothing off of each other. When we reached the bed, I was in my red velvet undergarments while he was in his boxers. He started to crawl on me never losing eye contact. He wrapped his arms under me as our lips touched once again. I arched my back as he unhooked my bra and tossed it to the side. His hands came from under my stomach and he grabbed my boobs once again. His thumbs circled around my nipples with pressure. He suddenly stopped. He brought his head back with his half opened eyes from pleasure. I giggled as I took off his glasses and set them on the table beside the bed. I noticed the bulge on his boxers and I bit my lip. I say up to where I was sitting on my feet. Mark looked at me confused, not knowing what I had in mind. I slowly slid down toward his waist, and kissed him tenderly. He turned us around so he could lean on the head of the bed. I crawled on top of him and started to kiss his neck. He moaned as he ran his fingers through my hair. I kissed him on the forehead and slowly slid down, kissing his stomach as I went closer to his member, bulging from his boxers. I smirked and slowly grabbed the elastic on the top of his boxers. I took two of my fingers and trailed around his thigh. He swayed from side to side so that I could get hold of his member. I gave in and pulled his boxers off. His hot breath let out a sigh of pleasure as I touched him. My face slowly fell to his sensitive tip and I circled my tongue around it rather quickly. I bobbed my head up and down as I took as much as I could into my mouth. I felt his cock pumping on my tongue. I slowly started to take more and more of him as I started to numb my gag reflex. I slowly lowered my head until my nose was pressing against his stomach. Mark was shaking in pleasure with his head yanked back and his mouth open. He started to breathe louder as I sat there, begging for it to end. I rose up for air, sucking as hard as I could on my way up, to receive as much juices as possible for me to taste. I started bobbing head again. His moans became louder and louder as he became close to his climax.
"Ough, [y/n]," Mark whimpered. He then started taking sharp breathes as I rose one more time to taste his strings of cum land on my tongue. I took every drop, not wanting to waste any of his wonderful juices. Mark opened his eyes, barely with enough energy to look at me. I came up to kiss him, but he had something else in mind.
"My turn," He whispered in my ear. I bite my lip as he pushes me on the was of the bed, where he was. He noticed my underwear was still on.
"Let's take these off, shall we?" He asked as he raised one eyebrow. He slid them off and threw them where his boxers was. He put wet kisses all over my legs, slowly coming close to my area. Looking at me, scrunching his nose and using the uttermost sexy face, he glided his tongue all around me. He unlocked eye contact and dug his face into me. I moaned loudly and grabbed the bed sheets in shock. He found my weak spot and stayed there, flickering his tongue. I started whimpering in pleasure.
"You like that, princess?" He purred. I couldn't do anything but moan. He smiled his sexy smile and continued to work on me.
"M-mark, Im gonna," I moaned in between breaths. He started to go even faster, working his magic. I finally hit my climax, practically screaming. He slowly stopped and laid beside me on the bed. Without a word from either of us, I fell asleep in Marks arms.