Idek

I woke up and realized the warm body I fell asleep with wasn't there anymore. I slowly got up and walked down to the kitchen. Mark was in there making breakfast, for the both of us it seemed. I saw two plates on the table in the center of the room. I walked to him and hugged him from behind.
"Morning," I whispered in his ear. He rubbed his face against mine and said good morning back. I sat down and waited for the food to be finished. He brought it to me and we ate together. He cooked wonderfully, I really enjoyed him cooking for me.
"This is really good," I muffled through the food in my mouth. Mark smiled showing his canines.

Oh his canines are adorable.

"Thanks," he said, turning his head. I smiled back and continued to eat the food. I knew he had to start recoding soon. I wanted to address this but he thinks I've never heard of him before. Ugh, one little lie can cause so much bullshit. I needed to say something, so I thought up something.
"Hey, I found your channel the other night. Sexy."
"Whats so sexy about it?" He asked with a grin. I hunched over to him as if I was going to tell him a secret.
"So, on all of the videos, there's this one really hot guy in the corner," I flirted. He blushed really hard, it made me chuckle.
"I think he's pretty nice looking too," he teased. He finished his food and started up the stairs.
"Im gonna go record. You can just chill down here, if you want. Speaking of, when are you wanting to go home today? I don't care when."
I thought for a second.
"Hey I have an idea," I said. Mark stopped walking up the stairs and he hung his head over the rail.
"Yea?"
"You can go record around two days worth. Do you think you can come with me to my place and help me decorate my apartment?" I asked.
"Yea sure! I'd love to! You know, that'll take a while to record and edit it all, are you sure you can stay down here and wait that long?" He asked, worrying about me keeping myself occupied.
"Are you kidding me?" I said, motioning my arms toward the gaming consoles. Mark smiled and walked the rest of the way up the stairs as I turned in the Xbox.~

Authors note!
Sorry for this being so short ;~;. I've had some sleeping issues the past few weeks and I've been passing out right after school and staying up until 3 every morning [watching mark of course >:3] and I haven't really found the right time to write. Love you guys an thanks for understanding!