.001 BAKUDEKU

starting with the
most popular gay ship in mha!

category
smut/fluff(well kinda)
college au
public sex

it's been weeks since bakugo and izuku had done anything sexual, well anything at all, the had chose different majors, so seeing each other was like a dream.

yes they shared a dorm, but when they came home they were both so tired, so they always called it a night and went to bed.

to say izuku was pent up was an understatement, he wanted to have sex and like right now, he hadn't touched him self in weeks, 3 weeks to be exact.

izuku pulled out his phone still in class, clicking on bakugos contact, wishing he had done this sooner.

𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪-
𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙧
𝙣𝙤𝙬.

𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞-
-𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 5 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨

izuku asked to be excused from class, being the teachers pet really paid off, he hurried off the the bathroom getting weird glancing in the process.

once he made it to the bathroom, he waiting for bakugo, thinking over his plan in his head, nodded to him self, perfect!

bakugo walked in the bathroom, almost trippin when deku grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the bathroom stall.

suddenly becoming nervous, deku locked the bathroom door, and smashed his lips against bakugos.

bakugo kissed back, swiping his tongue against izukus bottom lip, he then tapped the underside of izukus legs, izuku jumped and wrapped his leg around bakugos torso.

the kiss became a heated makeout session, bakugo pushed izuku against the bathroom stall the wall, hoping they weren't to loud, neither of them needed a warning or suspension.

ah~, deku moaned out, as bakugo kissed around his neck, sucking a hickey on his sweet spot, bakugo stopped all moment and looked over to deku, who had his eyes closed, head layed back, pure bliss.

izuku we don't have lube? what are you gonna do about that, bakugo asked as he set izuku down, izuku frowned and got on his knees, despite this always being his favorite part, he really only came here to got fucked out of his mind not give a blow job.

deku unbuckle bakugos pants, pulling his boxes down enough for his his member to fall out, he then licked from the shaft to the tip.

teasing him for a moment then taking bakugo whole, by no means was he small, but god happen to bless izuku with no gag reflex.

a-ah fuck, bakugo moaned out and slipped one hand in izukus hair, after a while izuku felt as though he had enough lube.

he stood up and looked at bakugo, "come on we don't have all day katsuki", deku whined turning over and placing both hands on the wall.

f-fucking fine, bakugo undressed izukus bottom half, lubing up his fingers, with his own spit, then sliding one into izuku.

izuku gasped and closed his eyes, even with only one finger it felt so good, extremely good, it always did with bakugo.

after a while izuku was prepped, and the lunch bell had just rung, bakugo lined himself um with izukus entrance and slowly slide in.

ho-holy hell your tight, bakugo grabbed izukus hips and slowly started sliding himself in and out,

fuck katsuki, izuku cried out as he squeezed the bathroom wall, wanting, wishing there was something to grabbed on.

bakugo got faster, izuku silently screamed, pushing his hips back to meet bakugos fast hard thrusts, "f-fuck izuku i'm gonna cum", ye-yea me to, izukus legs started to lighting shake as he came, bakugo pulled out and came on dekus backside.

bakugo grabbed a few paper towels and splashed water on them, cleaning off izukus back side, he turned izuku around and closed the toilet seat and set him on it.

you good, i wasnt to rough right, if you can't walk i can carry you back to the- "bakugo im fine," izuku laughed quietly and let bakugo clean him up.

okay izuku let's go to lunch, bakugo dragged izuku out the bathroom stall.

sorry if bakugo seemed to oc
hope you guys
all like
it!<3