.009 IIDABAKU

hmm.. guess we're here again- uhh about the ship..
WELL SELFEXPLANATORY
anywho
category-fluff

BTW- these are drabbles/scenarios okay? okay
nothing like my usually stories.

i woke up, bright sunlight blinding my eyes, this was definitely not my room, guess i fell asleep..again...for the 3rd day in a row, i kick my legs over the bed and stand up, thank fucking god i'm not naked.

before i could walk any farther, a voice stopped me, "bakugooo, iida whinned- we don't have school come back so we can cuddle," i look back and see iida smiling at me, stupid fucking smile- i mutter slipping back in bed.

—————————————————————————

"bakugo do you mind answering question 7," the teacher snickered, followed by the rest of class, of course bakugo didn't know the question- he was sleep.

"uhh teacher do you mind if i add something?" the teachers eyes snapped to iida- sending him a glare but still nodding his head.

"i honestly don't see why you're picking on bakugo when we don't even have 7 questions, seems like YOU the teacher can't even count- mind tell me how you became one in the first place," iida took a breath, "and the funny thing is- is that we aren't learning anything, you're going over homework that everybody turned in including bakugo- if you want to pick on somebody do it out of school, your being immature and unprofessional."

the teacher face turned from shocked to, anger to questioning, "you know what- i'm not doing this both of you out," she rubs her forehead lines and says "never in my 15 years of teacher have i ever had a student talk back to me.." no one was listening to caught up in thought of what iida said and how unfair she was being.

—————————————————————————

Though bakugo may not seem like it, he certainly is the cuddly type- rubbing against, holding hands, all that sappy shit, that's what bakugo strived for, and iida was happy to comply helping his touch deprived friend, whenever he needed.

Well today was one of those days where bakugo wanted to skip school and cuddle, they layed in bed watching disney movies, not a lot of words were exchanged, just head pats and forehead kisses, just how bakugo liked.
—————————————————————————

past text!

iida- 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

bakugo- 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤? 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙

𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗚𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦

did iida really have a boyfriend? good question- no.

he doesn't want a relationship, well it's not like he doesn't like bakugo he just doesn't wanna hurt anybody.

bakugo had gotten drunk and decided to text the person he recently blocked.

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝟳𝟰𝟱-𝟳𝟳𝟴-𝟳𝟳𝟲𝟴 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗨𝗡𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗(don't call that, it's a fake number- very made up)

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤- 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩?

𝙄𝙞𝙙𝙖- 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙝?

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤- 𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝙄𝙞𝙙𝙖- 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤- 𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙝 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙛 𝙪

𝙄𝙞𝙙𝙖- 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜* 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚* 𝙮𝙤𝙪*
𝙄𝙞𝙙𝙖- 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤- 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 ;)

let's say bakugo did live to regret that night.
—————————————————————————

"i like you! would you please got out with me?"

"like i would ever go out with you, haven't you heard the rumor," bakugo leaned in making the girl blush,"i'm gay. unless your a hot boy go away," her blush completely faded and was replaced with disgusted, she backed away- now she wants to act all high and mighty, "you know kid- if i wanted to i could have you on your knees don't make it seem as though your better than me," bakugo smiled once she backed away.

a few minutes later, and boy with blue hair walked up to bakugo, uninterested as ever, "bakugo would you please stop making girls cry, having them run to me with their problems is as bad as you causing them," bakugo huffed looking away- a blush making it's way to his face, "how about i'll stop making girls cry if you agree to go on a date with me- tonight at 7 and if your late i'll set your house and car on fire"

"you know- fine, i'll go on the fucking date- AND i won't be late," iida walked away not waiting for bakugou to respond, knowing it would be some more bullshit all over again.
—————————————————————————

if you want a part 2 too any of these OR would like me to continue to make them of course with different ships or maybe the same👀 but yeah let me know.