🆃🅷🅴 🅻🅰🅳🆈 🅱🅰🆁🆁🅸🆂🆃🅴🆁

The train from Deenpur haulted at Howrah station . She made her way through the gushing crowd to her first destination , The Brahmno Community situated on one of the busy streets of Kolkata .

Secretary Subhrojyoti Basu even though had a busy schedule couldn't hold himself knowing that a lady barister has come all the way to have words regarding polygamy. It was nothing but an honour for him and the community to have the 1st female barister of Not only Bengal but India.

"Words will fall short to express the joy of having you here Bondita Devi...Bengal needs to know about you at earliest... Your struggle your dedication and the initiative you are going to take should be spread as an example of women empowerment ."

"Thank you Sir !!! But nothing would have been possible if my Mentor wasn't there in my life... Whatever I am is because of him. "

"And who is that May I have the honour to know the great personality ?"

"Barister Anirudhha Roy Chowdhury " Bondita's eyes sparkled in pride taking his name slowly . her words showed the dedication she has for him and her life and spirit is owned by him and Him only in every sense .

They proceeded to have discussion along with other members regarding lawful enforcement on banning polygamy.

"Bondita devi....it's not that we haven't tried... But as you know..polygamy is also practiced in high class affluent mass as well.... And honestly the british law doesn't want itself to be involved in eradicating this sensitive issue as it will create an uproar shaking their reign.... The land is burning in revolution and they don't want to ignite the flames " one of the member remarked ....

Bondita -" how about challenging their authority...? If that can make them take any initiative"

While the other members looked at each other with confusion Subhrojyoti smirked understanding the intellectual capability the young lady posses ...adjusting his frame ...he took out a pocket card holder to hand a card towards her..."May be he can help you Lady Barister."

Bondita raised her eyes to ask about the person's name intricated on the card to which he replied

"Upadishya Basu....senior editor of BENGAL GAZETTE (newspaper)..........my son !!!"

**************************************
With fuming rage Chandrachur entered. Das Bari ...seeing Kalindi busy in her desk making medicines ,he put the tiffin carrier with a thud ....

Kalindi raised her eyes in utter confusion....then looked at the tiffin carrier slightly lifting it up she conjectured the weight ....concluding that Bondita didn't have her meal.

She stood up and looked at Chandrachur with a questionable gaze....

"She isn't in the court thakuma !!!" Chandrachur replied .

"WHAT??????" Kalindi shrieked out in Shock leading all other three women come to the room to witness the scenario.

Sumati panicked upon knowing her daughter is not in the court while Tapur and Tupur's face went pale both knowing and hiding the truth of her Disappearance .

"But where can she go ? " Kalindi asked....

Chandrachur " I sensed something not right with her these days.... Only if I could sense that little early. "

Kalindi ordered her men to search for her in Krishnagar and Deenpur immediately..

"Chandrachur jamaibabu...what if we don't find her ....". Kalindi asked clenching her hands....