🆁🅰🅺🆂🅷🅰🅺 🅾🆁 🆁🅰🅺🆂🅷🅰🆂🅷 continuation

BELATED SUBHO BIJAYA TO ALL MY DEAR READERS AND APOLOGY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE :(

ENJOY READING :)

"Have a safe journey Batuk " Batuk turned around to see Mallika standing behind him , beautiful smile donned on her plump lips yet those eyes could not help shedding tears . She was trying hard to control her emotion but 'Dil yeh Nadan' , her heart was not willing to let go of her lover . Batuk reminisced how her eyes shed tears the night before , while he was ferociously making love to her ...on her demand ...they have always been cozy and soft towards each other in such intimate moments but she asked him to go hard on her ...mark her dusky shimmery skin with his teeth , and gift her the pain of love ...she wanted to have his mark on her body along with her soul . Batuk could not stop himself as well . The thought of parting away from his love filled his heart with grief ...it is not he is going for few days but for uncertain period of time , as he gave in to his beloved's wish , he unleashed the beast in him ...the beast who is madly in love with his captivated princess  , last night was heart aching and tiring still no one refrained from showering their love for each other ..they went to an extent waking up and consummating as much as they could ...Both of them were tired . their joints aching yet they felt pleasure in pain . 

Unable to hold himself , Batuk pulled her in a tight embrace , nestling his nose in the crook of her neck . Her raspberry essence intoxicated his senses , he could not get enough of it , Mallika whimpered upon feeling his wet lips mildly smooching her neck and shoulder ...her grip on his back tightened as she reciprocated his love by showering kisses on his neck slightly biting and sucking his fair skin that will leave trails of bluish marks . Few minutes later they looked at each other with tear laced eyes .

" I will miss you so much Batuk !!" Mallika croaked , tears streaming down her beautiful eyes .

"I will miss you too Mallika .....it is not forever ....I will come back to you !!'' Batuk assured while his own voice sounded broken . His eyes could not ignore a single strand of hair matted on Mallika's tear laced cheek , his fingers delicately removed her locks caressing her cheek . Mallika took his hand and kissed his palm again and again .

" Promise me ....that you will never forget me ." She looked at Batuk with expected eyes and Batuk could not help but smile at her ...her eyes looking exceptionally scintillating , constant tears has made her lashes prominent taking his breath away every time she was fluttering her wet lashes, her lips looked swelled and the tinge of pink that adorned her small face urged him to tear the ticket right away or simply take her with him . His hazel eyes trying to capture minute details of her face .

"I promise !!'' " But what if you forget me ??'' He thought of teasing a bit " What if your parents find a charming rich Italian man and get you married !!'' " What if you find someone better !!'' jokes cost him as he received a strong pinch on his nipples over his shirt earning a glare from her .

"Don't you dare to challenge my love and loyalty ....Mallika can forget everything but not you !!'' She grabbed Batuk by his collar pulling him close that their nose collided with each other , their lips only an inch distance .

"So do I ." He pecked on her lips and looked at her with yearning and affection evident in his orbs ..."And I Mean it Mallika !!"

And it was all she needed ... the honesty in his assurance . Her lips softly touched his while his hands gently cupped her cheeks sealing their promise of togetherness to each other despite the distance they would face from now onwards .

''Keep writing me letters , keep calling me whenever possible I will always be there waiting for you !!" Both promised each other . Black steam casted into the bright sky , and the ship started her journey pushing the waves , Batuk waved his hand from the deck . His eyes tearing up yet kept the charming smile on his lips as he did not want her to see him sad ...he wanted her to remember this smiling face ....Mallika too maintained a happy face while bidding him goodbye much against her heart ...standing on the dock she held the pendent gifted by him close to her heart . She opened the heart shaped pendant and saw their pictures on both sides ...'' Oh Batuk...I love you so much ...!!!'' She pressed her lips on his picture and sighed " I will wait for you ...even if it takes an eternity !!''