chapter 3+ 4

I immediately froze in my tracks, which he seemed to notice. Fastly I turned to Sarah, who was practically drooling over this guy. I stood up. "I need to use the bathroom, can you come with me please?", I asked Sarah with a pleeding and helpless look on my face. Cunfused she asked: " Is everything alright Elliana?" In that moment I wanted to slap her across the face, now the most wanted Mafia Boss in the history of Italy knows my name! "Yeah Im fine, its just a Ladys problem, now can you PLEASE come with me.", I tried to say as calmly as possible. She eventually gave in and walked inside the Café. I quickly grabbed her bag too and wanted to follow her, as he stood up as well and we bumped into each other. "Oh, Im so sorry.", I apologized and tried to avoid eye contact. "Its alright Darling.", he replied. Darling... the way he said that in his british accent send shivers down my spine.

As I kneeled down to get the our bags I heard him say into my ear: "Till soon Elliana." My eyes shot up to his face and I saw he was staring at me. God these blue eyes, its like they looked right through my soul. Suddenly Sarah called me. "Woman, where are you?" I turned to her, quickly walked up to her and practically ran to the bathroom as we entered the Café. Sarah followed me, confused and amused about my weird behaviour. "Whats wrong with you? Its like youve seen a flying cow or something.", she sarcastically stated. "Dont you ever watch the News?! That right there was Thomas William Hiddleston, the most wanted Mafia Boss in the history of Italy and you just told him my name!", I snapped at her. "We have to go, leave the food, we need to go somewhere safe, maybe even leave Italy." My thoughts where all over the place. "Girl, I think youre overreacting, I bet he didnt even notice that you acted weird.", she tried to calm me down. I shook her on her shoulder. "Sarah we need to leave!", I urged her. She has never seen my like this before, her face turned serious and she nodded. "Whats the plan?" I looked at her. "Run."

Minutes later, we unlocked the bathroom door and tried to sneake out through the back door, but there was one problem: we had to pass a hallway, which led straight to the terrace, where he was sitting. One wrong move and he would see us and knew something was off. As we reached the hallway and walked towards the back entrance, I looked to the terrace and immediately caught his eye. I stopped in my tracks, then turned to Sarah. "Run.", I whispered and we started running. I heard him say:" Go after them!" and the run had begun.

Sarah and I ran down the stairs down to the city. We needed to be in a crowded place, so they couldnt see us. Sarah was not used to running, so after a few minutes she heavily said:" I cant run anymore, we need to stop." I pulled her into a side alley of a street and hid behind a dustbin. "Take your shoes off, that way you can run better.", I ordered. Sarah decided to wear high heels today, well that was certainly a mistake. I thanked myself for wearing my sneakers once in a while. With protest she put them off. I looked at the street, the air was clear, we where good to go again. I grabbed her hand and we started running again. Suddenly I heard him scream:" STOP!", but that didnt hold us, we kept running. Only seconds later we heard a gunshot and we froze, slowly turning around.

We watched him causally walking down to us with his long legs, basically strutting to us. Now we where surrounded by his people. I intuitively grabbed my phone and his men raised there guns at me. "Im calling the police!", I yelled out and held my phone up in the air, but only got a chuckle from him as a response. "You really think that I dont have people there too who will immediately hang up the phone after you drop my name.", he stated and signalised his men to lower their guns. He walked up close to me and put his hand on my chin. "You are a brave girl, trying to stand up to me, your friend on the other hand.", he pointed to Sarah, who kneeled on the ground and whimpered. He was so close to me that I couldn't concentrate, his parfume was distracting me, his touch was electrifying. I clear my throat and turn my head away to be able to think again.

I saw him kneel down to Sarah, taking her chin into his hand, just like he did with me. That was it for me, i tried to kick him, but his reflex was faster. He grabbed my foot and slowly stood up, still not letting go of it. Then he pulled on it, so I was thrown into his direction, but instead of catching me, he let me fall on the ground. As I tried to get up two of his men pinned me down. "Take them.", was all he said. Within seconds four black Vans appeared, he got into the first one. Suddenly I felt something pinch me. My eyes go heavy and everything went dark. The last thing I saw where these blue eyes staring at me.