Peter comforting his darling

Loading in part...

: Authors POV:

Y/n would sluggishly open the painted oak door with a huff, Having the sudden urge to just fall on the carpet floor and sleep. It was awful today for Y/n at her work, Mr. Keen was an ass, Telling her to do paperwork that was Already Finished, Then exclaiming, loudly, that they didn't do it, And Alex dumped all her paperwork on Y/n, Making her do it.

Trudging inside, Y/n wouldn't see Peter from the corner. "Are you okay, Dear?" Peter would ask with a hint of worry in his voice, Reaching out for Y/n's s/c hands. Y/n would groan, "It was horrible, Petey. All of them were just assholes today." Y/n would whine as Peter would put Y/n on his chest, Letting them lean on him. "It's okay, Darling...They won't bother you tomorrow." Peter would hum, Rubbing circles on their back. Y/n would look up, Her chin resting on his chest. "How do you know that?" Y/n would ask, Raising an eyebrow. A chuckle would erupt from his chest, "I just do, Darling." Making Y/n roll her e/c irises.

Peter would pick Y/n up, "Would dinner be nice honey? We can watch a movie after if you'd like, Of course." Peter would sheepishly look away as Y/n would softly smile, "Sure, Petey."

...

Peter would stroll towards Y/n, They were sitting on the couch, Leaning their head back, Looking tired. He could always take responsibility, Peter liked that anyway for his dear.

"It's ready dear!" Peter would chirp, Smiling at his sluggish darling. Y/n would hum, Reaching her foot onto the ground, wobbly getting up. Peter would stroll towards Y/n, Picking their small frame-up, Their chin resting on his shoulder. "I cooked your favorite, honey." Peter would whisper in their s/c ear, Kissing above it delicately. He'd sit her down on the wooden brown seat. Y/n's e/c orbs would look down at the food, It was her favorite. It was f/f, 'How did Peter know my favorite food? Perhaps I've told him and forgotten.' Y/n would pounder, A soft smile would stretch on her face, A bit weary. Twisting their head up to Peter to thank him, "Thank you, Petey.." Y/n would appreciate. Twisting their head back to the meal they'd pick up a spoon/fork and eat as Peter would sit down beside them, Gazing at them with a smile on.

Once they've finished their meal, Peter would get up and take their dish just when Y/n was going to. "No, no, no, Honey, Sit back down. I'll put it away...You're too tired to walk right now." Peter would hum, Y/n, Too tired to complain would thank Peter, Grumbling to herself.

Peter would come back, Smiling as usual and picking Y/n up, off the seat. "Now darling, What would you like to watch? A Disney movie?" Peter would ask, Strolling towards the couch. "You read my mind, Petey." Y/n would smirk, Their hands around his back as Peter would carry them. Humming in response, Peter would come to a halt at the couch, Setting them down. Reaching for the remote and taking a seat next to Y/n as they'd scoot closer to Peter, Cuddling him with a comfy smile. Peter would wrap his arms around Y/n, A slight rosy color forming on his cheeks.

Halfway in the movie, Peter would shift Y/n onto his lap. They weren't asleep, They were only twenty minutes in, Although, They did watch this before. It's not bad to watch a movie for the second time.

Y/n would look up at Peter as he'd lean in, Kissing their plump rosy lips. "Mmmgh.." Peter would groan, Giving Y/n a long kiss. Y/n would close their s/c eyelids at the kiss went on for twenty seconds before pulling away, Catching their breath. Peter would smirk, Giving them another one. Y/n would be kissing back with a smile, Eyelids closed. Once it ended, Y/n would gain to catch their breath as Peter would bury his mouth in the crook of their neck, Wrapping his long limbs around them with a smile.

The movie would end with Y/n cuddling Peter, As he is too. Tonight was a good night, A night that Y/n needed the most as Peter would deliver. Tomorrow he'll 'talk' to the people that were bothering Y/n, But right now is cuddle time.