Kidnapper Peter x Reader

Peter peeked through the opened window, Their eyes flashing with delight; As his mouth turned into a smirk. "There they are.. Oh, my sweet, delicious Darling~" Peter purred, Silently.

Y/n was lying in bed, currently snoozing away as their stalker stared at them from afar. "Oh my dear, Oh my precious Angel." He giggled, Stepping inside the room. Striding over to them. His grin grew the nearer he got. 'Oh, Oh, This is the day I'll finally, finally get to keep them-' Peter got on his knees, Near Y/n's face. 'Mmmm~ All to myself. Finally...'
Peter leaned in, inhaling the scent of the blanket that was twisted around them; not even coating them. Humming. Peter grasped the blanket, Tugging it away from Y/n's face. Leaning in, Peter kissed them straight on the mouth; Mwa. He pulled back, His smirk turning into a smile. "Okay, darling.. It's time to go home. Your new home." Peter pulled out a syringe, "It took me a while to find this, But I won't let you wake and make a noise now, Angel." He ran his fingers down Y/n's jaw, a soft flush padding his cheeks. Peter leaned in again, to Y/n's ear.
"This will hurt now, So don't move my precious.."

Y/n began to shift by the noise.
Peter giggled, Pulling the cap from the syringe; Jabbing it in Y/n's upper arm. Y/n gasped, and Peter pulled it out once the liquid was in. They arose, their hand holding their upper arm where the syringe was; Pain was all Y/n felt, coursing through their arm. "Oh, my angel.. My precious angel. Rest now; Don't struggle-" Peter giggled, "-It'll only feel worse if you do."

Y/n glanced at Peter, Their eyes widening in alarm. "P..Pete-r?" Peter smiled warmly at Y/n. "Oooh~ You remember my name! I'm so happy I could cry!" Y/n began to lose consciousness, But they began to shift their legs to get up. To run, to something! To get away from him; What did he do to them?
Peter tsks, "I wouldn't do that now, Darling.." Moving his hand to put their legs back; forcing them in one spot. By now, Y/n's legs were numb. What the hell did he put in them? Their hands were beginning to turn numb as Y/n tried to lift their arms; in an attempt to punch, to get his hand off them; but nothing worked! "Stop trying now.. It'll be okay, accept it."

Y/n's eyes began to droop, But they still fought. "N..o, ... Le..t.....g-o" they murmured. "I'm afraid I can't do that.. Trust me, once you wake up, Oooh~, There will be an amazing future ahead of us. You'll be so happy!-" Peter put the syringe in his pocket, lifting his hand off their legs to get the cap. "-Don't panic now, It's scary right now; but later, You'll be so happy that I did this." Peter leaned in, kissing their forehead; as Y/n dipped down on his chest, the darkness consumed them.
Now, Peters's dream had finally come true.
What a stupid thing to forget about, To leave the window open.. Had cost Y/n's life, and their freedom.

Hey uh- Sorry for not updating in.. A while. I lost the desire to write; But hey! I'm back baby! Plus, I'm writing another book called "The Duke and the Lightner" If you'd like to check it out, I'd be so happy! Have an amazing rest of your day, and expect more one-shots from here!

 I lost the desire to write; But hey! I'm back baby! Plus, I'm writing another book called "The Duke and the Lightner" If you'd like to check it out, I'd be so happy! Have an amazing rest of your day, and expect more one-shots from here!