Peter X Y/n, "MilkShake?"

Loading in the part...

: Authors POV:

Y/n would shift on the dark-brown couch, Their body had sunken in the cushions. 'I wonder where Peter is, He said he'd be back, Going to give me something, Whatever that is.' Y/n would pounder, 'It's been...Four minutes already.' Y/n would make a hmph noise, Getting impatient. They just wanted Peter to snuggle with them, And watch a show. But, He did say it was special, Wonder what it is.

...

Peter had begun stroking his cock, Slowly, Then gradually going faster. Tight moans would seep through his lips, Murmuring and growling Y/n's name. "Y/n..~...Mmph..Oh, what you do to m-e.." His voice would crack as the pleasure would build up inside of him. "This'll be the best drink...Mmph, Huff...You'll ever have.." Peter would groan, Caressing hastily, "Mmph, It'll be like a milkshake...Just for you~! All for you~!" Peter would moan, A deeper smile stretching his face as his dark-blue irises would form into hearts.

Peter would begin caressing with two hands, "Huff, My little darling~! You'll love it, You're my little slut...Yes, Yes~! I love you, Mmmph~ So much!" Peter would groan. Buckling his hips, He knew he was going to cum, He began stroking rapidly, Huffing and puffing. "Ah! Yes, Yes, ....Mmph!.." A low growl would rumble in his chest. Peter would take one of his hands away from his throbbing cock, Reaching over for a cup that was rested over the dark-blue bedsheets, toppled over.

He'd put the cup under his cock, Shifting it up so no cum would get on the floor. "Mmph, Huff..Puff...Are you ready, Honey? Hmph! Mhm~.. Going to taste so good! Isn't it? Huff.." Peter would growl, His hips buckled.

He'd loudly roar, Shifting his dark-blue shirt in his mouth with his hand caressing his cock, Then quickly putting the right hand back, "Hmph..Ah~! Ah, Ah~!" He'd muffle, Peter had to be quiet.

Peter would huff, The shirt that once was in his mouth falling, He'd bite his tongue, "Mmph, Huff, Hmph~!" Peter would squirt his semen in the see-through cup, The cum splashing down into it.
"Huff...Puff...~"

...

Y/n could hear slight groaning from the hallway, Is Peter hurt? Perhaps they should check. They'd sit up, Scooting towards the edge of the couch, and begin to walk towards the hallway, To Peters room.

Reaching the oak door, Y/n would knock, "Petey, Are you okay? Do you need me to co-" The door would suddenly open, Revealing a sweaty Peter, Holding a cup full of white...Juice? Peter was huffing with a light-red flush on his cheeks. "I'm okay, Darling~ Just needed to get something, Is all." Peter would smile warmly. "Well, Uh, What's that in the cup? And I heard you making groaning noises, Are you sure your are okay? Where did you even get the?-..Juice?" Y/n would guess.

"Oh! I made you a-milkshake, Darling! And the noises you heard was nothing, I'm okay, Your concern about me is just..Adorable." "Your acting strange, Did you hit your head?" Y/n would frown. "No, No, No, No, No, I didn't get hurt, I promise.." 'Quite the opposite of hurt, Actually.' Peter would smirk. Y/n would make a hmph noise, "You better not of! Now, Let's go to the couch, I wanna cuddle." Y/n would huff, Causing a chuckle to erupt from Peter's chest, "Of course, Dear."
Y/n would take ahold of Peter's hand, pulling him towards the living room couch.

Y/n would settle down on the couch, As Peter would relax next to them. "Want to try the milkshake now, Darling? It's made from love~" Y/n would reach for the cup, "Oh, Of course, I love milkshakes!" Y/n would smile, Clasping ahold of the cup.

They'd take a sip of the white liquid, Pausing for a moment, "Petey, Why is it warm?" Y/n would ask, Swallowing the beverage that was in their mouth. "Oh, I just... - I warmed it up?" Peter would mentally curse to himself, Scolding, It sounded more like a question than an answer.
Y/n would giggle, "Oh your so silly, Petey! You don't warm up milkshakes." Y/n would Playfully scold. Taking another sip. Peter could feel a warm sensation on his cheeks, A nervous giggle coming from him. "How does it taste?" "It tastes wonderful, Great for your first attempt, Petey." 'A bit salty, But it's okay.' Y/n would grin, Shifting closer to Petey, Reaching up and giving him a peck on the cheek.

Peter would flush red, Like a ruby, "Really?" Peter hopefully asked. "Of course!" Y/n would giggle, A smirk crossing their plump, Pink lips. "I know this is your cum, Petey~." Peter would sputter, "Y-You said you liked it." Peter would look away, "When have I ever said I didn't?" Peter would look back, A sharp smirk stretching on his lips. "Oh? You like it?" Y/n would nod, "Darling I- Oh, I never knew you would." Peter would honestly speak.

Y/n would frown, "Awh, It's okay, You sounded so brave earlier though." Y/n would snicker as Peter would reach out and put them on his lap, Putting Y/n as close to me as possible. He would nestle his mouth to the crook of their neck, As his arms were around them. "You know I act differently once I get like that." Peter would grumble. Y/n would set the cup down on the nearby table beside the couch, "I know, Petey." Y/n would begin cuddling Peter too

...

"Love you, Petey.." "I love you too my darling."

...
..
.

(Apologies for not writing much here, I'll try to be up to date with this. Please rewrite your requests in the comment session again, I'll be happy to write about it. Have a good day!)