Meet the family

Welcome to Mountain trails with love! I would like to start off the story as a introduction to all our characters and their backgrounds . :)

First up we Mallory. Mallory was put into many dis functional foster homes growing up. After a long time of waiting all her life, although, Mallory just recently turned 18, She ran away from foster care and used her parents money they left her to buy a musty, run down, cheap apartment with Summer at 15. Summer, her best friend, can't stand to be alone. Mallory is very independent and knows how to take care of herself. Our tough red head, Mallory, loves horror and action.  She will defend herself and anyone she loves. Mallory is not afraid to tell you what is on her mind any time of the day. Mallory is the oldest of the story, as well as the toughest in the group.

Next up in this lineup we have our humorous, lovely Plu. Plu is a tall, skinny dark hair, dark eyed guy with a jokingly, caring personality. Plu always has crazy, out there, ideas to keep the friend group adventurous. Our Plu, like to use humor as a way to cope and make people around him on his feet and laugh. Plu loves his friends as his family, and will do anything for them. Although Plu's friends are his family, he has a older, smarter, dorky brother in the military. Plu's brother has been gone for three years working. Both of Plu's parents are international business workers, and are rarely around to see what is happening with their children. Plu's parents have never shown affection or care for anyone, other then their clients. Plu was left at a young age to care for himself.

Next up we have our sweet, innocent, Summer. She is the one the group needs to protect. She wonders and tends to zone out. She grew up with parents, but they where both tragically killed when she was 15, leaving her many sad memories. Summer's older, best friend Mallory became the mom role in her life.  She is the baby of the group because of her trauma. Summer always has to make sure everyone around her loves her and is safe. She loves her new family more then anything in the world. She cherishes her stuffed animals and late night cuddles. The group wouldn't be so caring, and affectionate if it wasn't for summer.

Last but not least we have Max. Back at home, Max has a drunken mom living with one of her many boyfriends at the moment. Max is the bear of the group. He is big, tough and will fight off anyone who comes near. To Max, His number one job is to make sure Summer is safe. He is the chef and likes to cook, sleep, and keeping everyone entertained. Max may be big and tough, but he will love you unconditionally and make you ramen when your sad. He almost always has messy hair that never gets in place, it looks cute on Max though.

Now after that beautiful introduction, let's get to reading what these four, crazy, unstable kids will encounter. This adventure will last a lifetime! They will take their brokenness, and use it love each other, make many memories, and get in some crazy, terrible, unexpected situations in mountains. Now, let's see if they get to their new house in the mountains safely to start! Enjoy the read! -the author ❤️