Chapter 1

3rd Person View

After a few days of drawing and painting, "I finally finished my customers order I think I'll take a break for a few days." Y/N said with a relief.

Y/N finally came out of her room to eat since she was starving, Y/N opened her fridge to see she had nothing to eat.

She sighed and walked over to her jacket rack and grabbed her only jumper and ran out the house.

Y/N P.O.V

I walked over to the nearest store which was a gas station. I checked in my pocket and saw that I only had 2$. I sighed and grabbed one ramen packet and waited in the line. "Guess we havin' ramen again"

I ran out of the store to get to home as fast as possible. By accident I ran into this weird looking guy. I think he was a mouse or a bear I had no idea.

He fell to the ground. "I am so sorry sir I didnt mean to bump into you." He stood up and scratched his head "Don't worry about it young lady."
He said with a soft voice. "What's your name?" "I'm Y/N L/N" I stared at him with confusion.

Nezu's P.O.V

"Shouldn't you be in school by now Y/N?" She started at me and suddenly said "I don't go to school, um" I was really confused by what she meant, she looked around 14-15 so she should be in school. Then it came to my mind "L/N I heard that name before."

Y/N P.O.V

The mouse starred at the sky looking like he remembered something. I tapped him on the shoulder and said "I should get going back home bye s-." I was interrupted by him " Y/N would you mind stopping by U.A this week." "U.A why would I go there?" "This isn't a conversation for the public, come during school hours" He smiled as he walked away.

I was really confused and shrugged it off and started running home.

Few minutes later

I finally arrived home. My stomach was growling so hard, well no wonder I haven't eaten for 3 days straight. I started to drool when I smelt the scent of the ramen.

I ate the ramen super fast and fell asleep.

End of Chapter 1 Vote or Comment to keep this story going 😘

Some bnha memes because why not!