The Blooming White Cherry Blossoms

"Is he dead?" I saw Y/n walking up towards me.

"Y/n don't move you have a broken leg." I began to run up to her.

"That's means.. we've... Won?" She smiled as she fell to the ground.

"Y/N!!!"

"PLEASE Y/N ANSWER ME."

Y/n's P.o.v

I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second I could make out faint voices, they seemed far away but yet closer than ever.

"Y/N DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES ON ME KEEP THEM OPEN."

I couldn't keep them open for much longer. They were too heavy.

Bakugo's P.o.v

I finally got back from the stupid ass patrol from best jeanist. I went to the bathroom and messed up the stupid hair.

'I look like an idiot'. I scratched up my hair to my usual hair. This is better.

*Beeeep, beeeeeeep*

My phone started ringing. Damn who the fuck is it. I took out my phone from my back pocket and saw that it was Y/n.

Damn she must've missed me. I smirked as I answered the phone.

"Y/n I knew you would call sooner or later, I told you that you'd miss me."

"Uh I'm not Y/n, my name is Diego and considering the way your labeled on Y/n's phone you must be her boyfriend."

"WHAT THE FUCK NERD, WHERE IS Y/N." I stood up from anger. "WHAT DID YOU DO."

"Uh nothing, I'm just calling to tel-"

"GET TO THE FUCKING POINT ALREADY NERD OR ILL BLOW YOU UP."

He sighed. "Y/n is in the hospital."

My heart dropped. There is no fucking way, why is she in the hospital...

"YOU BETTER BE READY WHEN I BEAT YOUR ASS, IM COMING." I hung up on the nerd.

I quickly changed out of my hero costume and ran to the exit of the agency.

"Bakugou, where do you think your going looking like this.?" Best jeanist stared at me with his arms crossed.

"Oh best jeanist piss off already, the fucking internship is over." I stormed out from the building.

I began running to the metro. Shit who ever put Y/n through pain again is gonna FUCKING PAY."

I got to the metro and took the one that went to Hosu city. Hurry up you fucking piece of junk.

Then the news played.

"The Hero Killer, Stain has been finally captured by our number one hero Endeavour!!"

You've got to be fucking kidding me, font tell me Y/n had something to do with this.

Diego's P.o.v

After I finished talking with the doctor I sat beside Y/n. She looked so empty, as if she wasn't even here. I started to cry.

I held her hand with both of mine. My princess please be okay.

"I knew something was weird about the connection between you two." Shoto i mean Mr. Todoroki walked in.

I quickly wiped my tears and let go of Y/n's hand. "What do you mean by weird, sir?" I looked up at him.

"Your very but I mean very close, don't tell me your dating or something, Bakugou wouldn't be very happy."

"No no of course not, we're just friends." I looked back at Y/n. "We just know each other a while now, so we grew close."