Chapter 38

I kept waving goodbye to Katsuki until the doors of the metro closed. I quickly walked over to the nearest seat and sat down. I put my bag and hero costume down in front of me. I sighed as I put my headphones on.

"This will be a full shitty week."

As I was about to put some music, someone touched my shoulder. I turned my head to see Shoto holding his bags. I took off my headphones.

"Mind if I sit here?" Shoto looked on the empty seat beside me.

"Nope I don't mind at all." I smiled.

Shoto sat down beside me and put his bags in front of him. I was about to put my headphones back on until Shoto asked me.

"Whose agency are you going for your internship Y/n?"

I sighed and put my headphones back in my bag.

"To shitty endeavors agency." I rolled my eyes, then I realized that Endeavor was Shoto's father so I covered my mouth.

"I'm sorry for talking about your father like that." I quickly apologized to Shoto, but he didnt give me the reaction I was expecting.

He snickered. "No need to apologize Y/n, my old man is pretty shitty after all." We both started to laugh.

"Well at least it won't be so bad being there for 3 days straight, since you'll be there Y/n."

I smiled from happiness. "Yup your right, also why'd you go to his agency out of all the other agencies?"

"Well so I can learn to control my flames better, what about you from what I'm hearing you hate him pretty much as I do."

"Well I was in a hurry and wrote down his name and I was trying to change it but Aizawa Sensei took the form away from me, so here I am."

(I know this is probably all wrong but like I said in the desc this story kinda follows the original timeline and stuff like that)

30 minutes later.

Me and Shoto talked the whole way there. It wasn't going to be full shitty week after all. Me and Shoto got off the metro with all our bags and started to walk outside.

"Uh do you know where to go, because I most certainly don't." I laughed nervously.

Shoto nodded, I just followed Shoto, since I didn't want to get lost. We got out from the metro station and I saw how big the city was. I kept looking around me.

"Is it your first time here at here huh?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty big." I kept turning around and looking around.

Then Shoto grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Then stay close to me if you don't want to get lost." He looked me straight into my eyes.

"Yeah okay." I quickly looked away since I felt my face getting hotter.

What in the hell is happening to me? I slapped myself in the face. Shoto grabbed my hands preventing me from slapping myself again.

"Y/n don't hit yourself." Shoto sounded worried.

"See now your cheeks went red don't do that." Shoto let go of my hands, and started to walk again.

I looked down on my feet. Then I realized that if I look down on my feet I'll loose Shoto and then I'll get lost for sure. I quickly looked up and saw Shoto wasn't there.

"Shit where did he go?" I grabbed my head.

"Look forward Y/n!" It sounded like Shoto.

Shoto put his hands on my shoulders. I dropped my bag.

"Oh my god, you nearly gave me a heartattack." I bent down to pick up my bag up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you that much."

I started to laugh. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

I picked up my bag and we started to walk again.

30 minutes later.

We stood in front of a fairly large and very tall building. My mouth dropped.

"This is huge."

"I guess it is." Shoto walked through the giant doors.

I looked Above the door and there was a giant 'E." I walked in to see Endeavor standing expecting Shoto to hug him, while Shoto walked right past him. I quickly covered my mouth and snickered.

"Oh and you must be that girl that faught against my son on the sports festival." Endeavour stared me straight into my eyes.

I quickly made a straight face. "Yes that's me." I said annoyed.

"From what I saw from the sports festival, your are using you flames terribly did you ever learn how to control them?" Endeavour crossed his arms.

I started to get mad, well mister perfection had loads to say, but I didn't want to be rude to elders. "Sorry Sir you had to watch me use my flames so terribly..." I rolled my eyes. "So just use your pro hero brain a bit and think why I came here."

I could see Shoto standing behind Endeavour trying to stop himself from laughing, the more I looked at him I wanted to laugh too.

"Young lady mind your tone, I guess I'll have to teach you some manners too." Endeavour turned around and started walking up to his office.

Me and Shoto bursted out into laughter. We started to walk behind Endeavour.

We walked into big elevator and me and Shoto quickly backed away from Endeavour. We went up to the 20th floor. We walked into a big working space with loads of people, one woman caught my eye.

"Hi there Shoto it's nice to see you again, who is this cute girl with you." The woman with luminous green hair quickly ran up to Shoto.

"Oh that's my friend Y/n."

"Hi there Y/n it's very nice to meet you I'm burnin'." Burnin' started to shake my hand.

"Hi! It's very nice to meet you too Burnin'" I shaked her hand back.

I started to look around athe big office area. Burnin' backed away.

"Welcome to Endeavour Agency."

End of Chapter 38.
Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter.