Chapter 13

5:30 am
Y/n's P.o.v

I woke up in Bakugo's arms. I didnt want to get up, but I had to. I tried to get out of Bakugo's arms but it was a workout.

5 minutes later.

I finally got out of Bakugo's arms. I was just about to walk to my bathroom until Bakugo grabbed my leg which made me trip and fall of the bed.

"Ow what the hell Bakugo?"

"Where are you going its only 5:30 am."

"I need to go to the gym and take a shower so let go off of my leg."

"Your not going anywhere, you just woke up from a coma you need to save your energy."

"Aw someone is worried about me." I teased him, I closed my right eye and looked at him to see his annoyed face.

"OF COURSE IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT NERD." He let go of my leg.

I went to my bathroom and put my black tank top and grey sweatpants. I put my hair up so it wouldn't distract me during my workout.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Bakugo already up. "Then I'll see you when I'll be Back see ya."

I could tell he did care about me but he just acted tough and all. I didnt hate Bakugo anymore these feelings were way different what were these feelings.

I opened my door to see Shoto blocking it.

"Where do you think your going Y/n?"

"Come on Shoto you too?"

"Yes Y/n you need to stay at home, you just got out of the hospital yesterday. Youre lucky enough to be even going to school."

"Ugh fine." I walked back in my room to get my uniform and I went to my bathroom. "At least can I take a shower then?"

"Of course you can." Shoto smiled.
I went in and started to take my shower.

Todoroki's P.o.v

I noticed Bakugo was sitting in Y/n's bed. Did they sleep in the same bed!!

"Bakugo what are you doing in Y/n's bed?"

"I slept here."

Why the hell did he sleep here does Y/n know??

"Why did you sleep here Bakugo, you lost and you were meant to sleep on the air mattress not Y/n's bed."

"I know I lost but Y/n had a nightmare and she asked me to stay not that I had a choice tch."

Bakugo actually cared for Y/n I went Back to the living room and put my uniform on.

Bakugo came in and put his clothes on. Then shortly after came out Y/n.

She went to the kitchen and asked us what we wanted for breakfast.

We ended up eating French Toast for Breakfast.

6:30am
Y/n's P.o.v

When everyone ate their lunch I started to speak.

"So we still have around 1 hour and 30 minutes till school, so maybe you wanna skateboard together."

Shoto and Bakugo stared at me.

"Both of you dont know how to right?"

The nodded their heads.

"Its fine Ill teach you on the way, I have some extra boards."