𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 (𝟐) ✔️

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Dead Man's Party--PART2

EXHILARATION. That was all Arya felt when their group of four enlisted together to combat against demons, fulfil assignments set by the clave as well as those assignments set by themselves. It was as if all of the energy released between them binds concurrently and came to be one force of consensus that gave them all the vitality and eagerness desired. She did not doubt that tonight would be the same story.

"Izzy should be waiting for us this way," Arya told the raven-haired boy who was following her. They were headed further into the tunnels which lead beneath the hotel and Arya had been there a few too many times than she would like to admit before. "Where are we exactly?" Alec asked, trying to dismiss the fact that Arya must have been here numerous times to have such a good sense of direction in the territory.

"It's an old meatpackers service entrance." She explained, ascending a set of stairs which revealed Izzy at the top in a rosy dress she had worn just for Meliorn. "If we go back there, we come up into the basement of the Hotel DuMort." She added, pointing to a door that directs to another tunnel. Alec just nodded--not bothering to question how she learned that. "Hey, Izzy." She added once they reach the top.

"Perfect Arya, Right?" She smiled at the intel and then turned to Alec for his agreement however it was not given. "We distract the vamps," She started—glancing at Arya playfully. "Clary and Jace have time to find Simon." She told them a suitable plan.

"Okay," Alec said simply. He didn't like the idea that Izzy had seduced herself the information, or the fact that Arya had gotten it from a vamp willingly. "Okay?" Izzy groaned with raised eyebrows. "It was hard work interrogating Meliorn to get this intel." She scolded.

"Technically, you did it voluntarily since I already knew the way in. And it sure looks like you did a lot of interrogating Iz." Arya chuckled at the girl who looked confused for a flash. "You have fairy dust on your dress." Alec enlightened her and she smirked—subtly dusting it off. "And I hate being the distraction." The boy complained while the other two girls pursued behind him.

"I don't." Both the girls shrugged in unison and then shared a glimpse. "Clearly," Alec muttered.

"You know you'd be a lot happier if you weren't so freaking repressed." Izzy cracked at her brother while they manoeuvred around corners and through doorways. "You aren't going to talk to me are you?" Izzy complained to her brother as they did so. Arya was a few steps behind after slipping off her jacket so she could initiate her stamina rune on her neck. She leaned her head to the side and flinched a little as it stung but Alec couldn't help but keep an eye on her to make sure nothing attacked while she was a little behind. "You have feelings, whether you like 'em or not, Alec," Izzy told him—recognising the look in his eye that he constantly had when it came to the brown-haired shadow hunter.