𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ✔️

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Blood Calls To Blood

ARYA WASN'T SURE WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN PASSING OUT AND WAKING UP. When she dropped to the floor at the old building she expected to wake up a few moments later and still be there. She had no idea that she would in fact be waking up a few hours later in the Jade Wolf.

"All I know is, we gotta get you out of here. Alright, who do we know in Idris?" Alec stressed as he paced back and forth before Isabel who had been arrested for high treason only a few hours before. If Arya had been there also, she wouldn't have been convicted alone. But considering Arya was in a complete other undisclosed location—that wasn't possible.

"The only people who care are Mom and Dad. But they're under suspicion themselves." She sighed. It seemed hopeless. She was for the first time—glad that they had no clue where Arya was—both of them were.

"Uh, what about Lydia?" Alec suggested but Isabel already had a scoff at the tip of her tongue.

"Lydia?

"Yeah."

"Why do you keep going there? She is prosecuting me and Arya—if she was here. You said she has no choice." She denied it immediately.

"She doesn't."

"Everyone has a choice, Alec. I made mine, Arya made hers. Let me just get through this without losing my self-respect." She muttered, turning away from her brother to look out the window, wondering how everything had gone to shit so fast.

"Look, I know you don't want to believe this, but Lydia said she would help if we can give her a way to do it. Maybe I can get her to delay the trial, at least until Arya comes back," he suggested.

Isabel scoffed. "Why? So she can go ahead and arrest Arya too. If I was her, I wouldn't even come back. Otherwise, she'll end up like me—sitting here playing computer solitaire while they find something else to blame me for. I'm just a scapegoat to the Clave. They want to cup." She said sternly.

"So let me buy some time to find it." Alec tried to persuade his sister. He internally prayed that Arya stayed away for as long as possible, he didn't know what he would do if the pair of them were under trial. "Hey, Arya, Jace and Clary—"

"Disappeared through a door to god knows where. You said they're lost forever. And so is the cup." She recalled. Alec didn't know why she was so helpless and she really didn't want to tell him why. But she could feel it within herself.