𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ✔️

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The World Inverted

'I know some of you might want to skip this chapter because it won't be so Arya and Alec heavy, but it actually has some really important Alec and Arya scenes later on when they leave the portal so do watch read it because it's a really good chapter. And they have some scenes between fake Alec and Arya.'

ARYA COULDN'T COMPREHEND THE BEAUTY AROUND HER. As she walked through the Seelie woods, it was the most peaceful place she had ever encountered. The sun broke through the trees and scattered like glass on the ground, the air carried the soothing sound of wind chimes and the atmosphere was radiant with tranquillity. Had their mission not been so important she could have admired the Seelie land for hours.

"Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore," Clary commented as they strolled beneath the trees. Arya and Jace shared a confused look but continued to follow Meliorn nonetheless.

While the favour has been endowed to Arya, this was also partly for Clary's compensation, since doing this she would be able to find her father.

"Welcome to the Seelie glade, Arya Legacy. The remotest edges of it." He welcomed the girl who was looking around like this was something out of her dreams.

"How did we get here?" She asked amazed.

"There are entrances all through the mundane world," Jace explained.

"You just have to know where to look," Meliorn assured.

"Why did we have to come here to find Valentine?" Arya questioned although she also wasn't complaining.

"Because of your necklace." He explained, pointing to Clary and the crystal which she held around her neck. "It's a portal shard." He observed.

"Tell us something we don't know," Jace mumbled.

"How does it work?" The Seelie continued to question—ignoring Jace's comments.

"When I touch the crystal and I think of someone, I can see where they are." She explained and Meliorn nodded his head along as she explained.

"I'm curious, Shadowhunter, who knows so much about portals..." He mocked Jace and Arya couldn't help but laugh a little earning her a glare from the Blonde himself. "...did you ever wonder why this portal shard doesn't behave the same way normal portals do?" He proposed.

"Normal portals can only take you to places you've been. I guess I never really thought about it." He said coldly.

"I see Isabel is the smart one in the family." He said making Clary laugh and Arya scoff.