Chapter 39.

As I'm sitting in Emily's car she turn towards me, "I'm going to take you out on a date tonight, I'll text you what to wear but I'll pick you up around 7."

Wait did i hear that correctly, "A date?" I question excitingly.

She nods, "Yes and I'm taking you out the city so no one will spot us but i know an amazing place."

I smile widely at her and pull her in for a huge hug, "Oh my god.. baby, i love you so much."

She full on laughs and it makes my stomach flutter.

"I love you so much.. too." She pecked my lips twice.

I pout, "More."

She smiles and takes my lips again, pulling me for a longer, passionate kiss. It takes my breath away.

Pulling back, panting heavily. I smile. I love how this woman just looks at me.

We keep staring at each other, looking at the love for one another.

"Oh.. hey Emily." We snapped our heads towards mom who's on the porch.

I blush and lean my head against her chest.

I feel her chuckle, which send vibrations towards my heating core.

I clench my thighs together, trying to relieve the throbbing sensation in my lower region.

I pull back to see Emily smirking at me, she definitely knows I'm turned on.

"I should get inside."

She nods and leans over to peck my lips, "I'll see you tonight. I love you."

I get out, "I love you too." And i enter the house seeing Emily drive off.

"How was staying over at Emily's?" Mom questioned.

I smile, "Amazing." I breath out.

"And now she's taking me out on a date." I squeal like i just had my first kiss.

Oh my god, this is my first date with Emily.

"I'm so happy for you, do you need to go shopping for something." Mom laughed.

I nod my head, "Yea, do you mind taking me."

She smiles probably because I'm asking her to go with me.

"Are you kidding," She pauses, "Of course, do you want to go now or in a bit."

Hmm i think i should go now.

"Now, if that's fine."

She nods, "Of course let me just get my stuff and I'll be down."

I nod "I'm going upstairs to get my phone and freshen up a little."

She nods and we go upstairs.

I look around for my phone, not thinking it ended up on the floor.

I change into jeans and a tank top with a matching jean jacket. Short and simple.

I grab everything that i need and go back downstairs. I see mom already waiting for me.

"Take your Audi today." I pout, i love her Audi.

She rolls her eyes, "Fine, bossy."

She takes her keys off the hook and opens the garage. We both get in the car.

I absolutely love her Audi, she has black interior seats. My Audi has grey seats.

I pull out my phone and quickly text Emily. What should I wear for our date.

Not even a second later she replied

Wear something classy yet comfortable. But you will look good in anything!

I have an idea what i want to buy.

Alright, i love you. I replied back.

I love you too. She says instantly putting a smile on my face.

"Your so in love." Mom said suddenly.

I nod and laugh, "Yea, I totally am." I'm not ashamed to say it.

I think out loud, "Maybe it's time to tell Emily about Paris." I grimace.

"Only if your ready to do so."

I sign, "I know."

We continue to talk and now arrived at the mall.

We walk in, "What are you looking for?" Mom questioned.

I think for a second before answering.

"A dress." But what color.

I walk into one of the dress stores and i look for a dress i think would look amazing on me.

I pull out a dark grey thin strap dress, it's silk and it looks cute. Mom pulls out a black thin strap v neck.

"Here take this one also and try it on."

I nod and go try it on. I try on the black one first. It looks good on me, stops at my mid thigh and shows off all my curves. I then try on the grey one. It shows off a lot of cleavage and stop at the end of my thigh.

I already know what one I'm getting. I go and stand in line.

"What one are you getting?"

"The black one looks amazing on me." I smile. She takes the grey one and puts it back and takes my black dress.

She pays for it, "I was going to pay for it mom." I groan.

She already swiped her card, "Well.. i already did it." She then smiles.

I already have my heels out, so we leave. As we got in the car i get a text.

I'm picking you up at 7 so be ready.

I smile as Emily texted me. I quickly text her back. Okay i can't wait to see you.

And i really can't. She always pulls out the most amazing outfits and they look ravishing on her.

I smile at the text. We arrive back home and it's already 5:45 so i had some time to get ready. I go to my rooms and instantly take a shower.

I wonder where we going, i love Emily so much.

I get out wrap the towel around my body and first do my makeup. I want to keep it light and simple. After i finish i put my dress on. I stand in front of the mirror just looking over my body. My curves, ass thighs and hips. I sometimes hate my curves but i usually embrace it.

I go to my bathroom, thinking about straightening my hair. After i go to my closet and take out my black heels.

I grab my phone and wallet and walk downstairs.

I see Emily sitting on the couch.

"You look beautiful honey." Mom smiled at me.

I smiled and looked over at Emily.

My breath hitches. I look over her appearance. She's wearing a thin strap blue dress, white heels. She has her hair in a low bun and light makeup with a red lip.

Her dress stops in the middle of her thigh, showing off her toned legs. The dress shows off all her curves in the right places. She looks absolutely stunning.

"Wow." I breath out. I'm lost for words.

"You look gorgeous." She laughs at my expression.

I smile, "You look ravishing baby." I go over to her and peck her lips.

"Are you ready." I nod my head.

"Yes." I say enthusiastically.

She laughs.

"Have fun the two of y'all."

"We will mom."

"Come on babe." We head out the door and to her car.