Chapter 6

(Sorry I didn't update I had freshman orientation)

Mya's POV

"I don't wanna." She mumbled. I sighed, "Cmon billie I'll help you." She lazily sat up and winced in pain when she put to much pressure on her hand.

"Ow." She mumbled. She lifted her arms up and I took off her shirt. She laid back down, I guess she just wants to sleep in her bra. I pulled her pants down and put some of my shorts on her. I closed my door and cut off my light before climbing in bed.

Billie climbed on top of me and laid her head on my chest...again. "Good night Mya." She mumbled tiredly. "Good night bil." I said. 

I slowly started to drift off to sleep.

The Next Day

"Mya, Billie wake up." I groaned as I heard Dani's voice. "What." I said annoyed. "We're hungry and your the only two people that knows how to cook, plus you mom just got home." She said. "Well ask her then." I mumbled.

I moved billie's head because she was laying directly on my boob and that hurt. She whined and moved it back. "Billie that hurts." I whined. "Would you two love birds just get up. "I'm straight Dani." Billie mumbled.

"Yea it sure didn't look like it when you kissed Mya yesterday." She said. Billie sat up and threw a pillow at her. "Dude shut up it was a dare." She said. I looked up at her since she was straddling me.

"Yea sure." Dani said as she walked out. Billie got off of me and I got up too. "When did I change my clothes?" She asked. "You didn't." I said as I got up and put some shorts on and put my hair in a messy bun.

Billie was staring at me and then licked her lips. "Then uh who did?" She asked. "I did, ya know because I'm your best friend." I said. She nodded slowly. I walked past her and she slapped my ass.

"Billie you can't do that shit." I said. "Language!" I heard my mom yell. I rolled my eyes while billie laughed. "If your hand wasn't injured I would beat your ass." She rolled her eyes and walked out of my room.

I followed her and saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Morning mom, morning everyone else." I said as I grabbed some water. Billie grabbed my water bottle and drunk some. "Really." I said. She smile innocently.

"You better be luck your cute and your my best friend." Her smile faded slightly but she quickly fixed it into a smile again. Weird. I sat by billie and we waited for my mom to get done cooking. "Ok guys here you go." My mom handed each of us a plate and sat the food on the table.

Everyone dug in and grabbed some food. I just shared a pancake with billie. "Aye billie I wanted to ask you something about your room." Zoe said.

Billie's POV

"Uh ok?" I said confused. "Here mamas you can have the rest." I said to Mya. She nodded and continued eating. Zoe walked upstairs and I followed her. "So what is it that you need to ask." I said as I sat on my bed.

"Dude it's not about your room." She said. "Oh then what is it about?" I asked. "How did it feel?" She asked me. "The kiss?" I asked. "Naw the food, of course the kiss." She said. "Well it felt different from when Q kissed me." I mumbled.

"Ok so what did you feel, well how did you feel." She asked. "I never felt like that while kissing someone. Like I felt butterflies in my stomach and it was like a spark, I don't know how to explain it, like one of those romance movie kisses." I said nervously.

"Oh my goddd." She squealed. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked. "No no billie this is good." I nodded still confused. "I think you like Mya." She said. "No absolutely not, Zoe I'm straight what don't you get." I said. "Ok we'll see, but I totally ship you guys." She said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room and back downstairs and I sat by Mya again.

Mya's POV

"Ok guys what do you wanna do today since we're skipping school." I asked. My mom was one of those cool mom's so she didn't really mind, she just doesn't like when I curse in front or around her, she says it's disrespectful.

"Uh we could go to the mall." Ava suggested. "How about the movies?" Elijah said. "How about the movies then the mall and then the arcade." Dani said. "I'm down." I said. "Same." Billie said. Everyone else agreed and since we only have two bathrooms we started getting ready right away.

"Cmon billie." I said and grabbed her hand that didn't have a cut on it. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Uh to take a shower." I said. Me and billie have showered together so she didn't think much of it. 

We both grabbed an outfit and went to shower. After a while we got out and got dressed and everyone else got dressed too. I was just cleaning up my closet when I saw billie staring at me again. 

"Billie what is up with you and staring at me lately." I said. I saw her blush and she looked down. "S-sorry." She mumbled and sat on my bed. This is what I was wearing.

"Hey billie how do I look?" I asked

"Hey billie how do I look?" I asked. "You look sexy." She said with a smile. I blushed and put the bunny ring on. "Hold up mamas I wanna match you." She said and went back into my closet to change. "Bil don't mess anything up I just cleaned it." I said.

"I won't." She said.. After a few seconds she called my name. "Yes bil." I said. "Can you help me? I only have one hand." I nodded and helped her. "So I figured I just wear the color that's on your pants." She said. "Billie you look hot." I smiled. 

I saw her blush and look away. "Thanks princess." Now it was my turn to blush.

This is what she was wearing.

"Can you two stop flirting and cmon, bil your driving by the way

"Can you two stop flirting and cmon, bil your driving by the way." Zoe said. "Why would I drive if I'm sorta kinda famous." She said. "She has a point." I said. "Fine then Mya your driving." She said and walked out of my room.

Billie grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs where everyone was waiting for us. "Don't stay out to late sweetie." My mom said. "Ok mom I won't, bye." I said as I closed the door. Everybody got in my car and I played some music.

__

We made it to the movies and billie is mad that I paid. "Bil get over it." I whispered as I sat down next to her. "No, I wanted to pay." She grumbled. I kissed her cheek and hugged her. "I'm sorry, I'll let you pay for the arcade." I whispered. 

"And the mall." She said quietly. "Bil I can pay for my st-." She cut me off. "And the mall or I will be mad at you." She said.

"Fine and the mall too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1236 words