Chapter 1

Mya's POV

Hi my name is Mya and I have anxiety and sometimes I self harm, key word sometimes. I wouldn't say I have depression, just think of it as personal issues.

Anyways my mom's name is Alice and my dad's name is Andrew. I have a two year old little brother, he's the cutest. My best friends name is Ava, Nya, Isaac, Elijah, Danielle, and brandon...he's a maybe.

We were never really friends, I just talked to him because he was always with the group. And last but not least is my beautiful best friend Billie Eilish. You've probably heard of her. She grew big after releasing her song ocean eyes. I encouraged her to.

"Mya cmon we're gonna be late!" Billie yelled. Right, I was finishing my make up. Billie drives us to school everyday even though I have my own car. I don't mind though, I love spending time with her.

I grabbed my keys, phone and my backpack and headed downstairs. "Bye mom, bye dad, bye Jayden." I said. "Bye Mya and Biwwie." Jayden doesn't know how to pronounce his L's yet so he replaces it with an W.

"Bye little man." Billie waved as we walked out of the door. Me and Billie have been friends since we were three. So I guess you can say we knew each other for our whole lives. We like to think of it as we knew each other since birth.

"You ready mamas?" I blushed at the pet name. Overtime I have realized that I'm not straight and I like Billie. "Yea lets go." She smiled and opened my door for me. I thank her and get in the car.

She jogs over to the drivers side and gets in. "We're going to get some coffee first because a bitch is tired." She said. I chuckled and put my backpack between my legs on the floor. She smiled and started her car.

__

"Do you want anything?" Billie asked me as she was ordering her coffee. "Um no I'm good." I said. I did want something, but I don't want billie paying for it. That would make me seem like a gold digger.

"Yea let me get two ice coffee's with caramel and whip cream." She said. "Would that be all?" The lady asks. "Yes." "Ok that would be $7.23, pull up to the next window." Billie pulled up and paid for her coffee's.

She grabbed the coffee's and handed one to me. "But-." "I know you said you didn't want anything, but I know you do. Cmon man I've been your best friend since birth basically." She smiled.

I smiled back at her and thanked her. "No problem, now off to school." She said in a funny voice. I giggled and began to drink my coffee.

We arrived at the school a few minutes ago and when I got out of the car I saw my two best friends Ava and Nya. Of course I saw everyone else, but I'm most closest with these two. "Hi guys." I smiled and hugged them.

"Hey Mya, how was your morning?" Ava asked. "Same old same old. How was yours?" I asked. "It was pretty good." I nodded. "Ayeeee Mya wasup." Isaac said. "Wasup Isaac, how you been?" I asked as I dapped him up.

"I been chillin you know." I nodded. "Hey Elijah." I said as I gave him a hug. "Hey My long time no see." He said. We had just got off our winter break, and Elijah's been to busy with work to hang with us.

And when he did have free time, I always had something to do. "Hey Zoe, Hey drew." I said as I hugged them. "Hey." They said at the same time. We laughed and I went to hug Danielle. "Hey Dani." I smiled.

"Hey bitch." She said. Billie grabbed my hand and we walked to our lockers. You can say we have a pretty big friend group. "Angel are you going to sit by me?" Billie asked as we got our books out for math.

I hate having math first. "Of course." She smiled. "Cmon guys lets get this school shit over." She said and grabbed my hand again and we all walked to class together, like we always do.

__

It was lunch time and we were all sitting down talking and playing, laughing here and there. "Hey Mya can we talk." Ava whispered. I nodded, "Guys me and Ava are going to go the bathroom real quick." Everyone said ok.

As we walked she started talking. "So I've been noticing some things about you." She says. "Ok?" I said slowly. "Are you even interested in guys?" She asked. I stopped walking. I never told anyone I was gay except Nya.

Mainly because she's gay to, she understood and respected my wishes not to tell anyone. "Uh well." I stuttered nervously. I felt my anxiety creep up as my breathing became irregular. "Hey hay calm down, you don't have to tell me." She said and quickly hug me.

"It's just- I don't know if I'm ready to tell everyone." I said. "It's ok, I won't tell." I nodded and hugged her back. "Thank you." I whispered.

"No problem, anything for my best friend." I smiled and we headed back to the cafeteria. I sat back down by billie and she put her hand on my thigh as she talked to Zoe and Drew. A million butterflies went off in my stomach.

I felt a blush creep up on my cheeks and I just looked down. "Angel you ok?" Billie asked. "Uh y-yea." I smiled nervously. She nodded and continued her conversation. "Ok so guys I've been invited to this party, y'all wanna come?" Dani asked.

"I don't know Dani you know how bad Mya's anxiety is." Nya said. "No no guys it's fine, you have to stop doing that." I said. "Plus billie will be there to calm her down." Zoe said with a smirk. I feel like Zoe secretly knows about my crush on billie, but I never asked her about it.

My cheeks heated up again and I sighed and looked down. "Guys stop teasing her, just because I'm the only one who can calm her down does not mean you guys gotta be a big bully about it." Billie said.

"Yea plus we all know they've been friends since 'birth' and billie knows her better than we do." Drew said. Everyone nodded. "So is that a yea?" Everyone said yea, while I just played with my fingers.

"Don't worry love I won't leave your side." Billie smiled. I looked at her a gave her a small smile. The bell rung indicating that it was time for our next class.

I didn't have this class with billie or Ava so I said bye to them and we all walked to our last class of the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Hey guys, so how we feeling about the first chapter. I feel like I'm going to like this book very much. Anyways I never ask but please vote it means a lot. Chapters will get longer overtime. Stay safe love you.!

1202 words