Chapter 18

A/n- Please read the a/n at the end, it's rlly important.

Mya's POV

I stared at her in shock. Let me tell you guys about Ashley. She's my abusive ex, she did everything that's bad that you can think of.

She stared at me then look r over to Billie and her eyebrows furrowed. "Oh hey." She said. I just took my food and drove off.

"Who was that?" Billie asked, "my ex." I mumbled. She didn't ask any other questions sensing my sadness.

We made back to my house and we went straight to my room. "Are you...ok?" Billie asked quietly.

Billie knows abt my ex I just never told her exactly who it was. "Yea, what do you want to watch?" I asked as I sat down.

"Ummm fear street." She said happily. I smiled and kissed her. "Ok, i'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick, but find it and pause it so I won't miss anything." I said. She nodded and grabbed the remote.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

Billie's POV

I found fear street part one and put it on but paused it. I took out my burrito and started to eat it. Mya told me about her ex, but she never said who it was. That's why I didn't know who ashley was.

I finished my first burrito and Mya walked in with some different clothes on. Specifically one of my shirt and some shorts. I looked her up and down and smiled. "You're very pretty princess." I said.

She blushed and looked down as she came and sat on the bed. "You can unpause it now." She mumbled. I unpaused the movie and we began to watch.

__

We just got finished watching part two and Mya was knocked out. It was only 8:54 pm so I don't see how she was so tired. I got up and limped downstairs to throw the trash away. "Billie." My mom called out.

I froze in my place. I didn't know my mom was here last night. I turned around slowly. "Y-yes mom." I said nervously. "You have a meeting tomorrow so don't stay up to late." She said with a small smile.

I let out a sigh of relief , "Um yea I won't." I turned around. "Oh and billie." I stopped again. "Yes?" I asked. "Keep it down next time." She said and walked away. A light blush came on my cheeks.

I went upstairs and laid down. I got bored just laying there so i decided to wake up Mya. "Babe." I whispered in her ear. I started kissing all over her face and her nose scrunched up. Cute." "Baby stopp." She whined.

"Wake up." I whispered and gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled and opened her eyes. "What." She sad cutely. "I'm bored." I said in my baby voice. She giggled and pushed me off of her. 

"You woke me uo because you were bored?" She asked as she sat up. "Yea." I said. She rolled her eyes and stretched. "Then do something." She said. "I want to do something with you though." I said sadly.

"Babe I'm tired." She said. "But I'm bored." I whined. "What do you want to do?" She asked as she rubbed her forehead. "I wanna go live." I paused. "With you." I finished. "Fine." She mumbled and scooted close to me.

I grabbed my phone and went to instagram and pressed the live button. "Hi guyss." I said excitedly. "Hey." Mya said with a small smile. Everyone was commenting hi and some were saying hey to mya.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked. Everyone was commenting good, one person commented ok. "I wanted to go live because I was bored." I said with a smile.

__

We just got off live and it is now 11:22 pm. "I'm supposed to be sleep." I mumbled to mya. "Why?" She asked. "I have an meeting tomorrow." I said. "Oh well yea go to sleep." She said. "Can we cuddle?" I asked in a baby voice. 

"Of course baby." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry guys this is a short chapter but i'm having writers block. Like I legit don't know what to write. Um would you guys rather short chapters or no chapters...Please answer.

711 words