You've got no choice

*Dan's POV*

"PHIL! WHY AM I CUFFED TO THE BED?! GET THEM OFF! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR SEX RIGHT NOW!"

I was confused to why he'd done this, but by the look of his face, he wants something from me...
I gaze over to where he was sat and he handed me breakfast and a glass of water.
"What do you want to eat first babe?"
I shrugged and he picked up the fork and forced some bacon down my throat. I chewed it as fast as I could as my husband didn't wait for me to swallow my food, he just kept piling it into my mouth.
"Phil stop, I look like a fucking hamster with the amount of food in my cheeks!"
I spat a bit of food out when I was talking and Phil just laughed at me.

Phil spoke to me in a way I've never heard before, "Dan finish your breakfast for fuck sake! I haven't got time for your crap today! HURRY!"
I was intimidated but strangely attracted to this unknown side of Phil.

"Phil, I can't eat anymore...My stomach is about to explode"
Phil seemed really angry. But it was just breakfast...He'd never been annoyed at me for leaving my breakfast before...Why is today so different?
"You better fucking finish it you little rat!" He screamed at me with so much anger...What have I done so wrong?

Half an hour passed and I still hadn't eaten my breakfast...I was too full to even move!
"Dan I've had enough of this! It's time for your punishment and you've got no choice now"
I was shaking with fear, I just kept thinking that he's going to murder me (and not in the good way).

"Bear, could you hand me those sausages?" I handed him the sausages with my mouth as my hands were still cuffed.
"Thank you...Now, let me just un-cuff you and lay you on your front"
He lays me on my front and tells me to bend over a little so that my ass was sticking up and cuffed me to the bed again.
"Ph-Phil...What are you d-doing?"
I was still shaking.
He replied with a mischievous tone; "You'll see"
And that's the moment I realised what he was about to do...