Preapering to banquet

Senju estate

Tsukyomi pov

"No! Something to 20's woman." I said sternly to one of the maid. "Sorry, it's just I were confused and didn't heard properly." Maid said. I just sighed. "Next time ask if you heard right." I said, and maid nodded before she left. "What's going on?" My husband ask as he came to wardrobe. "You know what will happen after 2 weeks." I said. "Oh please. You have enough dresses. Why in the rush?" Butsuma ask. "You know, every company will know about next CEO of Senju company. And they will know about Naruko." I said. "Ah that... I forgot." HE said. "HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT IT!?! IT HAPPENED WITH US TOO!" I shouted at my husband. "But it happen long time ago...... Do you think I will remember it forever?" He ask. "Still, and that's why I'm in 'rush'. You know that we are dragons, the favorite animals to goddes." I reminded him. "Come on. But, Tobirama and Naruko has break of arrange." Butsuma said. "They will not know if we'll not say that." I said. " *Sigh* Fine. But, Naruko is like too favorite animal to goddes. Because, she is Kitsune with dragon skin where should be burn marks and scars." Butsuma said. "Yea yea. Can you say to her uncle about it." I said.

Five hidden nature's

Naruko pov

"Banquet?" I ask. "Yea, Tsukyomi-san wanted you to come to her. Tomorrow." Uncle said. "And?" I ask. "She said you will be in Senju estate for something. But it's girly, so she didn't said anything more." Uncle said. 'What I need to do in that banquet?' I thought.

Senju estate

"Naruko. It's been a while!" Tsukyomi said. "H-hi...." I said. "And? Why Naruko need to be estate till banquet?" Tobirama ask. He was told to come with me, because of banquet. "Pfft, Tobirama, you know what in banquet. She will come from the altar and everone will know about your arrange fiance." Tsukyomi said. "Is she like that?" I ask Tobirama. "When she is inside the estate, but when outside she is like the beast what everyone saying." He said. I were shocked. 'She is beauty beast that everyone talked about?!' I thought.

Evening

Guest room

"Argh, university is better....." I said as I fallen on my knees and my head with hands on bed. 'Why I need to be there?' I thought. I soon heard sounds of knocking, that made me startle. "Y-yea!" I said and fastly sat on bed. "Hi." An brown haired man said as he came in. "And who are you?" I ask as he came and sat on the chair. "I'm Hashirama Senju. Big brother to Tobirama." Hashirama said. "So you are the idiot that Tsukyomi and Tobirama talked about?" I ask. "Yes, yes I'- What?! No!" Hashirama said. "But anyway, I wanted to know. Have you went these banquet?" Hashirama ask. "Well," I trailed.

"I were five when I came for the first time." I said. "Really?" Hashirama ask. "Yea, but it was emberassing. Everyone just came to me and giving compliments, same giving me sweets....." I said while feeling I'm blushing. "Oh,is that so?" Hashirama said. "Yea, and I were the youngest...." I said. "I see..." Hashirama said.

Tsukyomi pov

"Hm? Argh. No." I said and throwed the dress on couch. "Come on dear. Don't rush." Butsum said. "We already talked about it. And you know how other company's need to know how bride is." I said. " *Sigh* Alright alright. If nothing intresting, so you can go to shoping." Butsuma said as he walked away.