Pregnant?

Naruko pov

"Finally...." I said as I walked with my friends. "We made the crapy exam, I'm dead...." Fuu said. "I tried my best. I had much family matter that I didn't have much to prepare for the exam...." Gaara said. "Yup..." I said. "But, I thought Sasuke will be a mental institution," Fuu said. "Something psychologically happens. He told me that he doesn't remember anything before stabbed me." I said.

"So, you mean he is totally fine now?" Fuu asks. "I think so...." I said.

Apartment

I just sat down on the couch beside Tobirama. "What up?" He asks, not looking up from the book. "Just been thrown up a few times now...." I said as I held my hand in my mouth. "Is that so? Hope you'll go tomorrow to graduation." Tobirama said. "Hope so," I said as I held my hand on my stomach.

University

"I'm so happy! Now I can go to my dream job!" Fuu said. I just held my diploma. "Naruko Namikaze Uzumaki." Heard someone calling me. "Kaguya wants yo to meet at her office," Isshiki said. "Trouble at graduation day?" Gaara ask. "Shut up," I said.

Kaguya office

"You wanted me?" I ask as I came into the Kaguya office. "Yes, I wanted." She said as she stood up. "And?" I ask. She soon transformed that came horns from her head and clothes changed. I just stood, shocked. "I believe my pets told you about me." She said. "Pets? You mean, dragons?" I ask.

"Well, yea. Who could I talk about?" She asks. "Just showing your real form and that's it?" I ask. "Talk. About your first life." She said. "And?" I ask. "When you got the memories, I made everything just to make like all in your first life." She said.

"You made everything that me and Tobirama be in arrange?" I ask. "Yea, that's most." She said. "But....? Butsuma said about business..." I said. "Lie, I just told him." She smirked. 'I'll ask Tsukyomi-san to beat Butsuma....' I thought.

"But, I was told by Tobirama, about relationship and arrange with Kitsune. I mean, me...." I said. "You were in a relationship with him a long time, and be in marriage. Arrange. Only for a day." She said. That made me shocked. "Can it be, I was killed....?" I ask. "Unfortunately." She said.

But, I will be happy to see a hybrid after some time." She said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Since I can see the time, I know the thing you didn't understand. You are pregnant." That made me shocked. I just laid my hand on my stomach. 'All the time, I was throwing because I was pregnant.....?' I thought with shock.