Not arrange

Tobirama pov

'Come on, ask her out....' I thought. "I believe Yugito didn't know about my cousin, so she may be mistaking him as my boyfriend," Naruko said. "By the way, there will be an early party in our company. And everyone is invited same who has fiance or like that." I said. "Are you asking me out? If what, you are terrible to ask out." Girl said. "I never had to deal with the girl. Mother isn't on the list." I said. "Alright alright. The next CEO of the company can't talk with girls. Same goes he can't talk with his fiance." She said.

Naruko pov

'In another hand, I don't want to go, and other, Tobirama asked, and has a feeling that parents will be there...' I thought as I was looking at what dress I could have.

Company

Tobirama pov

"And you made a speech?" Izuna ask. "Well, ya," I said and looked at him as an idiot. "And in front of everyone? Kind of stupid." He said. "Nearly all women have arranged marriage. No happiness, but our mothers found happiness." I said. "And you want them to know?" He asks. I just nodded. "Alright, you doing," Izuna said. "If Kushina and Minato will do anything, help Naruko," I said. "Ok, but my body will hurt. Because it's night now." Izuna said as he walked away. I just held the paper for preparation. 'Hard way... Not only for humans but to the dragon too...' I thought.

"I thought you will have a normal dress." Heard Kushina's voice. I looked at the voice, to see both Naruko's parents and Naruko herself. 'Soon, just wait...' I thought, I soon walked away.

"Let us have a toast. Soon enough, my son will become the CEO. I would like everyone to listen to his speech." My nearly drunken dad said. 'Here we go....' I thought. I turned my sight to Izuna who is prepared for anything. Then to guests.

"I wanted to say that, that..." I trailed. "That I will not have a arrange," I said. Everyone just gasped. I secretly activated my dragon eye to see after Naruko. And she ran away. "Tobirama! What on earth is this meaning?!" My dad asks and became sober.

"All because in the arrange will never find happiness," I said as I deactivated dragon eye. "Why is that? That you talking bout happiness?!" Dad asks. "All because I love her!" I shouted.

Out of company

Naruko pov

"Where is she?!" "Maybe there, let's go." My parents said as they walked away. "Didn't know you can do that," I said as Sasuke tried hard with becoming himself. "I don't know what happen to me before I stabbed you. I'm sorry..." Sasuke said. "Let's forget about it," I said. "I think why I was like this, it's all because of the awakening of my power.." Sasuke said the feather went inside. "Maybe, maybe not...." I said.