Uchiha Raven

Uchiha estate

Naruko pov

"Sorry for taking your time." Izuna said. "It's fine, I guess...." I said. "So, what do you want?" "Well, the banquet....." Izuna said as he scratched his neck. "What about it?" I ask. "About Sasuke." That made me surprised. "What about him?" I ask. 'Gosh, and I wanted to forgot what he did.....' I thought. "Well, Fugaku-san. The wise president. He had to take his second son. But he was on medicine's, that means he couldn't think nor do something stupid." He said. "On medicine's? But, he shouldn't be here." I said. "Yea. But then, people would think that something wrong if there will come one of children." Izuna said. 'Is that why Sasuke was here?' I thought. "I see..." I said. "By the way. Did Tobirama told you about Goddes." Izuna said. "You know about her?" I ask shockedly. "Yea. The Uchiha family is ravens. Beside's, we are Goddes eyes. For that we can tell her when sun going down." Izuna sad as he looked to the window. "Have you seen the Goddes?" I ask. "Well yea. But we dont know her name." Izuna said. "I see." I said. "But what about it?" I ask. " *Sigh* I thought by making you remember Goddes you'll get some flashback of your first life..." He whined. "You know that, I kind of got my memories of first life. But.... I kind of began to get this." I said as I showed my hand with white thing. I looked up to Izuna, and he were blushing. "Pervert.." I said as I took away my hand. "No not like that! It's... Um, you been marked...." He said. "Ehhhh? Marked?!" I ask. "Yea...." He said. 'Tobirama!'

Train station

'And where are you?' I thought as I looked right to left hoping to see Asahi. "Ohayo. Naruko!" Heard Asahi's voice. I turned around and there is he. "I thought I came late!" I scoulded him. "Ehehe prosti...." He apologized on russian.