Talk with Senju company CEO

Naruko pov

"See you another time." Fuu said. "Yea, see you...." I said as I looked my friends going. As I wanted to close the door, I saw Butsuma. "Hi sir..." I said. "Could we talk?" Butsuma ask. "Sure?"

"So, I was talking with your uncle. And it was about when arrange coming back. The same that your parents wanted to know about it." Butsuma said. " *Sigh* Is that so?" I ask and Butsuma just nodded. "But I wanted to know more about you." He said. "About what?" I ask. "Just heard of your uncle that you have phobia." Butsuma said. "I got it when I was in kindergarten. But there not that loud, but I had the panic attack that I cried really much. So I ended up to be with uncle for a week, same not going two week to kindergarten." I said. "Did something happen before you got panic attacks?" Butsuma ask. "Well some group of people with old time's clothes and shouting something." I said.

Butsuma pov

"I see..." I said. 'So she has second life now.' I thought. I only heard from Tobirama that Naruko is same woman who were his arranged wife in first life. Can it be, that Naruko getting her past in first life? "How old was you when that happen?" I ask. "3-4 year old." That made me shocked. 'That young?! Tobirama got his first life memories on 20's!' I thought. "I see... Well we are done." I said.

Naruko pov

"Oh, dad?" Tobirama said as he walked to door, but Butsuma was outside. Same with Tobirama. "We just had an talk and that's it." Butsuma said.