Marriage

Naruko pov

I just sat on the couch in my and Tobirama's apartment. I didn't know how to tell Tobirama that I'm pregnant. 'First of all, we are not married. Second of all, there will be a banquet after marriage.....' I thought as I held a pillow on my stomach. As I was thinking, I heard my phone buzzing. I took it, an unknown number.

I just took up. "Hi, Naruko." Heard my cousin. "Hi Asahi," I said. "You good? It hears like you upset or something." He said. "I'm not sure about how to tell Tobirama I am pregnant," I said. "You WHAT?!" He shouted. "Don't shout at the pregnant woman!" I shouted at him. "Sorry, shock. But, how did it happen?" He asks.

"Do I need to explain how to make babies?!" I ask. "No...." He said. 'How can he, be my uncle's son, if he is so stupid....' I thought. "Who are you talking with?" Heard Tobirama's voice. "We'll talk later Asahi," I said and hung up. "Talk about how to make babies?" He asks. "Shut up! It's my cousin's stupidity! The question, when did you come home?" I ask. "Right when you talked with your cousin. And, I heard." He said.

'He knows....' I thought. "The ceremony date has changed." He said. "Really?" I ask. "Yep, after two weeks." He said as he sat beside me. "I see...." I said.

"You promised not to drink that much," I said. "I'm taking this responsibility...." Tobirama said.

"So, what will we call the child?" That made me shocked. "You...." I said. "I said I will take responsibility." He said, turning his head. I just laid on him. "Till we'll know the gender, then we'll call them," I said.

"We're not telling to my father." He said. "Why is that?" I ask. "He'll go insane to know about grandchildren. Mostly girls." Tobirama said. "Oh, I see...." I said.

A month later

Senju estate

"Now, what dress this time?" Tsukyomi-san said. I, just going the jewelry. "Maybe the dress that will not squeeze my stomach?" I said. "Why is that?" She asks. "Um, Tobirama didn't say anything about you, so, I'm pregnant...." I said.

"You, what?!" She asks. "Yes, yes I am...." I said. " *Sigh* Not a word to Butsuma...." She said.

Dress:

Jewelry:

Jewelry:

Banquet

"You alright?" Tobirama ask. "Yea, thanks. Just, trying not to drink." I said. "You know, my father lied a bit," Tobirama said. "I heard that," I said. "From father?" He asks. "Kaguya, I meet her. And, she told me that I am, not going say it out loud." I said. "I see." Tobirama smiled. "Well, not only Kaguya made us meet. Here." Tobirama said as he gave me a ring. That looked familiar.

"You bought it?" I ask

"You bought it?" I ask. "Nothing familiar? About 16 years ago, I was nine at that time." He said. "And, when I was walking around, a girl ran up to me. At the look of her, she was 6-year old. As I wanted to help her, she ran away. Same, losing her ring." He said.

"Interesting..." I said. I soon realized. "You are that boy!?" I ask. "Yep, that's right. That must be your ring." Tobirama said. "It's been, like, 16 years...." I said.

"Beng honest, that ring was too elegant for a kid like you back then," Tobirama said. "Parents. But my uncle made me wear this ring as a necklace." I said. "I see."

"Oh, here is the bride and the groom." Heard Shikamaru's voice behind. "Ah, Shikamaru. How are you?" I ask. "I'm ok, thanks. Here." Shikamaru said as he wanted to give me the wine. "No thanks, I pass...." I said. "Alright." He said.

"Something interesting has happened?" "Oh, I forgot you here," Shikamaru said as he saw Sasuke. "What? Did you forget about the goddess's eyes? Goddess shadow?" Sasuke said.

'Wow, like university time...' I thought. "I wanted to congratulate Naruko, and that's it," Sasuke said. "About be married?" I ask. "Partly, but, mostly newcomer. Will not say a word to your parents." That made me shocked. "H-how...." I said. "I have my own ways. See you." Sasuke said.

'Next time, you need to watch out where is ravens.....' I thought. "You are-" "Don't say out loud!" My husband said as he shut Shikamaru's mouth.