Chapter 11~ What Just Happened?

~•ELIZABETHS P.O.V•~

It had been a week since the incident happened but everything seemed back to normal, well as normal as it can get. Today was Jessica's birthday and she has been stuffed in her room all day trying to get ready. Me and my family came to Jacks pack to celebrate her birthday.

It turned out that Stacy was Alex's mate while the others still haven't found theirs.

"Elizabeth get your ass up here, now!" Jessica screamed from her room upstairs.

"Coming." I said, Stacy and her have been close to me and I consider them my best friends.

I ran upstairs taking a break from decorating the house and barged into her room. Their were clothes everywhere. Jessica just sat down in the middle of her bed looking stressed while Stacy was doing her hair half curled and half straight.

When she finally noticed me I was still taking in the room when she said,"I don't have anything to wear!"

"But you have all those gorgeous dresses in your closet." I responded trying to reason with her.

"I want to where something different, I've already wore all that before." she cried.

"Ok, ok I have a dress that I was going to weir but you can wear it and I can where one of your dresses."

"Can I see the dress?"

"Sure let me just get it out of the car." I said. then returned to where my car was, grabbed my dress and ran back upstairs before anyone could see me.

I entered the room and when she saw the dress she gasped and said,"Its perfect are you sure you don't want to weir it?"

"I'm sure you deserve to be happy on your birthday and while meeting your mate."

She turned bright red at the mention of her mate mad went to go change. When she came out Stacy and I were immediately at her side fussing about how awesome she looked.

When we were done we all got ready and went downstairs where the party was starting. The boys and my brothers were waiting by the stairs for us. I went to jack and said."Hello handsome."

"Hello gorgeous." he said while hugging me.

I heard two gasps and next thing I know Jessica is running upstairs while Daniel is just standing with his mouth wide open.

That's when it clicked, they were mates.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey you guys as promised here is the chapter. hope you guys like it. cliffhanger just because I'm that mean. Jessica's dress is the blue one, Stacy's is the beige one and Elizabeths is the black on.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What's your favorite food?

Toodles😝