Chapter 8 ~ Rescued or Nah

•~JACKS P.O.V~•

"Where is she!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Right now we are all in my mates fathers office discussing battle plans because we couldn't find her anywhere and it's been a week already. My sister, Jessica and Daniel all went home the same day I woke up because I told them to go back to the pack house and continue the search there. They put up a good fight especially Jessica and Stacy because apparently they were best friends with Elizabeth already. I will never understand how girls are friends too fast.

"Jack were trying our best, but I will never quit until my daughter is safe at home." My mates father said.

"I know sir but you don't understand I feel her pain and it's causing another pain in my chest." I said.

"Lad don't say I don't understand because I know what the pain is of not having your mate here I've already been through that."

"I guess you're right, thank you."

"No worry but if you ever hurt my daughter in any shape,way, or form. You will be waking up to a bruised face and in the hospital."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her sir."

"I know you won't no you just have to convince her brother, they are a lot tougher than me so I'd watch out.." He sighed like it was paining him to say the last words but then he said the words that made me a happy man. "You have....my....p..p..permission t..to go out with my daughter ."

He let out a big puff of air like it was paining him to say it. But I knew he just didn't want to let his little girl go.

"And enough of the sir call me Mark, sir makes me feel like an old man."

"Of course, thank you s..Mark."

When I looked around the room I noticed that his wife and brothers left the office.

"Looks like they left." I said.

"Yup probably went to go look more." He said

"We should probably go and help."

"Yeah let's go."

"DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DA..D." one of the trips I think Alex said.

"What son?" He asked afraid of the answer.

"We found a lead to her." he said happily.

"You did?!? Where is she? What if they did something bad? What am I talking about, they already did something bad. They took her.What if......." I said.

"Son come on let's go make a plan and get your mate back." Mark said.

"Let's go." I said

I was on full alpha mode, nothing will stop me from getting to her now. She's going to come home with me and be safe and sound and never have to worry about anything. Then I saw that they already left so I went to join them.

•~ELIZABETH'S P.O.V~•

I've been her for about a week and every day is the same thing Jeremy would come inside and Ask me what my power is then when o answered I didn't know and even if I did I would never tell him. That would usually get me into a beating or absolute silence except the sound of the door slamming shut.

Derek usually didn't do anything bad he usually just gave me smirk and whenever Jeremy said to do something he would do it of course without hesitation, but there was always those soft eyes that went on whenever he went outside the room.

When I asked Jeremy about that he said that he had found his mate. That surprised me but I didn't say anything about it afraid he'll take it the wrong way.

Jeremy opened the door and stood there with the evil glint in his eyes. I immediately started to back away afraid of what he will do.

"Relax I'm just here to talk." he said

"I don't want to talk." I said, my voice coming out raspy because I haven't used it in so long.

"Too bad because if you don't talk I'll kill you on the spot" he said "And you must know already I won't hesitate to do it."

With that he left. I looked around the room, they moved me to another room that has a bathroom but no shower and a bed. I no longer have to have all the cuffs but only one on my right ankle and it has a long chain so I can go to the bathroom whenever I want.

The windows have bars in them that are covered in wolfs bane so I couldn't escape. The bed was calling to me because I was so tired so I went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up to a loud BOOM . Then Jeremy came into the room and the last thing I heard was 'I can't believe they found us '
Then darkness consumed me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys MERRY CHRISTMAS I decided to update because it Christmas. Like a present. This is my present to you.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What did you guys get for Christmas?
Jessica on the side

Toodles❄️⛄️