Chapter 17~Thinking of her/him..

~•No ones P.O.V•~

It was almost the middle of the night and Jessica and Stacy were trying to get some peaceful sleep since they hadn't had a peaceful sleep in days. They were both equally scared something would happen but trusted in their mates and family that nothing would happen.

Meanwhile Elizabeth was I a cold room shivering from the water Jeremy had thrown on her. Earlier Elizabeth had refused to drink the water the water which was offered to her. She only declined because it had all kinds of bugs and dirt in it. Jeremy had then gotten mad and spilt all the water on her and left for the night.

Elizabeth wasn't even thinking about how her career could be pummelling down in to the earths core. All that was on her mind Jessica,Stacy,Daniel, and most of all Jack. She tried to remember that he was trying to rescue her but, she was starting to lose hope. She was very skinny from not eating and getting very sick from all of the abuse. She tried to think of the positive. She tried to find a solution to this hell hole. But all she could focus on right now, was in how she was suddenly feeling very tired.

Jack couldn't sleep with how much worry was on his plate. He spent all his time trying to find a way to get to Elizabeth, but now that he knows where she was he's been planning I getting her back. He wants to believe that this will be easy, that it would just be another battle. But in reality all he thought about was on getting Elizabeth back.

It was about midnight and most people in the neighbourhood. But there were two people who were wide awake, Elizabeth and Jack.

Elizabeth just knew that they were going to save her. She knew something major was going to happen. But she didn't want to get her hopes up incase it was another dream of hers that went I her head. Elizabeth later fell asleep, but not without singing a part of a song she was working on.

We could be soulmates
We could be so great
We could be happy
One day some day or in a whole 'nother lifetime

Said the first time that we locked eyes, shit was crazy
And the second time just blew my mind, that shit was crazy
Lately, I don't know what I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got someone and baby, so do you

It was the 3rd of September, we were hanging up on the roof
Was the hot, hot night we were having a barbecue
And I said "Hi," You said "Hi, baby, that's when I knew
I just, I just can't-can't take my mind off you

It was a night to remember, we were hanging up on the roof
Someone got knocked out and in came the Boys in Blue
And you said, "Bye," I said, "Bye"; some of that made the news
I just, I just can't-can't take my mind off you...................

(A/N Little author note thingy here. Yes, HELLO. Check out Zara Larson. I Love her Songs. Song up above or to the side depending where you are. BYE.)

That song alone sung her to sleep but Jack was still up. Jack was finished and convinced that his plan was going to succeed. He gazed at his map with a smile.

" Tomorrow......." He said," Tomorrow is going to be the day I get my beautiful Lizzie back, and nothing is going to stop me."

With that in mind he went to bed, but not without hearing a song. A song that he had never heard of before, but it sounded magical.
The song lulled Jack into a peaceful sleep, something he hasn't been able to get since Elizabeth had gone away. With that Jack went to sleep but not without a few tears slipping from his eyes thinking about how much it sounded like Lizzie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys soooooo two words SCHOOL AND DRAMA. I have drama and school and a life so as you can see my life it difficult.(insert sarcastic emoji here) 😒. Anyways here is the update hope you like it and yah that's all I wanted to say. Don't want to bore you with my problems and drama.

I'm sorry the update so short.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What would your perfect pizza have?

I don't know what mine would have

So yeah

Toddles🦄