Chapter 13~The Plan...

~⋅Elizabeth's P.O.V⋅~

We have been here for at least three days and it's not getting any better. After we were attacked I woke up in a room but I don't know where the others were. I haven't seen Jeremy since the day he attacked us. I'm so dehydrated and so hungry. They haven't fed or have given any water to me. I just hope the Jessica and Stacy are fine.

I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice door open and in came in Jeremy with Stacy and Jessica by his side.

Stacy mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me while Jessica looked like she was about ready to cry the second she saw me.

Then the next thing I know Jeremy strides towards me, grabs me by my shirt and throws me across the room. I went easily because of how weak I was.

He turned to me and said,"You really didn't think I would've let you go without a scratch did you?"

I didn't respond because even if I had, it would've came out rapsy from the lack of water.

When he saw that I wasn't planning on responding he took matters into his own hands. He took out a seven inch knife from his pockets and gave it to Stacy. At first I was confused on why he had given it to her and not had done it himself. But then it dawned on me that the one hurting wasn't going to be the boy I once loved but it was going to be one of my best friends who I have grown to love as a sister.

"Go and hurt her." he said in the most calming voice that it actually scared me.

But I kept my face natural and showed no emotion. I wouldn't let him see how much this was going to just hurt me physically but emotionally too. I mean how would you feel if your best friend you considered a sister. Was about to hurt you with a knife.

When Stacy finally arrived to where I was she pulled the knife back as if she was throwing a ball, and stabed me in my right shoulder.

The excruciating pain that went through my body was unbearable, but I didn't let myself scream. I couldn't let Stacy know that it hurt. I couldn't give her that pain. Jeremy had forced her to do it she did not want to.

"What Elizabeth, cat caught your tounge." Jeremy said. Then proceeded onto laughing like a maniac.

I tried to fight back or at least uncover my powers or something, but I was to weak and the chains around my ankles were restricting me from moving any farther away.

When I finally looked up I saw that Stacy was crying silently trying to go unnoticed while Jessica just looked at me with sad glassy eyes. Jeremy just looked satisfied with all of this. He then spoke to both of them in a silent voice but I could still hear them.

"Do you understand what you have to do?" he asked whole giving them strict eyes as if saying ' Disobey my command and you won't live.'

"Yes" they said quietly in unison.

"Repeat the plan."

"We go back to the pack and when they tell ask us where she is we tell them, we don't know where exactly it is, but we can lead them to the destination." Jessica answered.

"Good, now what will you do when you get here?" he asked.

"We take them to the backyard where the stage will be at and you'll handle the rest." Stacy answered.

"Good, and if you tell anyone of our plan Elizabeth will be dead when you all get here. Am I understood?"

They both didn't answer.

"I said am I clear?!"

They both jumped and murmured out 'yes.'

"Good. You'll both leave by noon tomorrow."

He then proceeded to lead them out of the room. When he left I looked at my shoulder, grimaced at the pain and slowly took out the knife while holding in my screams. When it was out I let out a sigh of relief and started to think about what they were talking about whole ignoring the immense pain in my shoulder.

~⋅Jessica's P.O.V⋅~

When Jeremy finally left the room me and Stacy were staying at. I let out an exhausted sigh. While Stacy just let out a sob and started to cry.

"Stacy what's wrong?" I asked worried that they hurt her when I wasn't looking or something.

" I...I...I h..h..hurt her. I hurt my brothers mate,....my best friend,...and...my Luna." she said sobbing.

"Shh..Stacy......she knows you didn't want to hurt her, she knows you were forced too. Don't feel bad because it not even your fault. Okay?" I said while pulling her into a hug.

"K"she said sounding unconvinced. After about five minutes of silence she whispered."Jess I'm scared for her, I know we are going back to the pack but what about her,we only know that we are supposed to bring them here."

"I know,but we have to keep a positive mind maybe he'll let her go once he sees how much we miss her." I said,knowing it wasnt true but wanting her to believe me.

But when I finished I saw that she was fast asleep.So I decided to get some sleep to. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for all of us.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hey guy. I finally updated. I know long time but this was the only time I had free. I decided to make this a sorta short story and when I'm done I'll be editing the previous chapters because honestly I think they are crap and I could do a whole lot better. So yeah.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Whats your unicorn name?

Toodles🐔