Prologue

He was sitting at home. All by himself. And he was beautifuly insane. Nobody knew the real him. He was too dark too care. Nobody cared. She wanted to care, she did so much for him, but he thought she had to fly away. He thought she was the best mystery he had ever met, but he always thought he was too dark for her. So he made a decision. But he never noticed that she was darker than he knew. Maybe even more than he was. Harry Styles.

Meet Ella. Since the accident a lot happened. I became depressed. Now it's a little bit better, because one person I love stayed, but that doesn't mean I am not depressed anymore. I'm getting better, but I can still feel and see it. Every time I'm alone I cry, because I hear them. I hate being alone, it's my biggest fear. I hope that the last person I have, won't leave me. I have dreams about it ... or better said: nightmares. It haunts me. I can still feel the darkness. I was by myself. I will never forget that day. That day when I lost everything. EVERY SINGLE THING. Sometimes I begin to believe that what the voices inside my head say is true. Sometimes I believe them. They always say: "Nobody cares, nobody did and nobody will, so please stop being naïve, thinking that someone will care." Do you have the feeling that everything's wrong? I have that feeling every day. Every day I feel that this isn't the end, that something even more evil will come. That something, what will destroy me, will come. Something that will kill me. But what could that be? I think what happened to me is enough. I think I don't deserve what I got and who I became.

____________________________________________________

After the accident Ella changed. A lot. She knows she made mistakes. She misses them a lot. She misses her and him. Only one person she loves stayed. The others are away now. The others are free.

She still sees everything happening all again.And who made it. Who made her feel lonely. Who made her hearing and only seeing the darkness. Who made her FEEL the darkness. Who is the darkness?