Chapter 11

"Harry you can go. And don't worry, you are not weird." The officer tells me.

"Okay, thank you." I have to smile, because he truly is nice.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye Harry." I look at him the last time and then finally go away. I have several thoughts in my head. Ella is Melanies family, I just hope that he won't tell her about our affaire, for my and her sake. It would be really weird between us. I don't know what pulls me about the Green girls in. They are just intriguing. They are pretty, kind, cute and smart, plus this girl, this girl is determined to find out who killed her family. I admire her. She is so strong even though two of her closest people died. I have to invite her over, because I want to know more about her. I put my phone out of my pocket and call her.

"Hello?"

"Yeah. Hi, Harry here."

"Oh hi, Harry." She laughs. I smile too.

"So I was at the police station and had to go through the lie detector."

"Why?"

"Because I knew your sister and I was on a list with other people. I guess they were people who knew her or your dad."

"Okay. Is that what you wanted or not?"

"No, actually not really. I thought that I'll tell you at mine."

"You want me to come over? Oh wait, I don't even know where you live."

"I'll pick you up okay?"

"Alright, when?" She asks.

"I'll be there in like 10-15 minutes."

"Okay, I'll get ready. See you, Harry."

"See you Ells."

I have to tell her some serious shit.

Ellas POV:

I'm not really getting ready, 'cause its just Harry. I just put on some skinny jeans and a tank top. I should make an appointment with a doctor, because the last days I've felt dizzy and sometimes kind of depressive. It makes me anxious. My dad had depression. What if it's hereditary? What if I'm going to have it after him? I'll have to go to the doctor. Ringing puts me out of my thoughts. I ran down the steps and open the door, where Harry is already waiting. He looks good. I had to add it.

"Ready Ella?"

"Yup. I have my phone so we can go." I tap on my pocket to make sure it's there.

"So what were you doing today?" Harry asks me.

"Well... Eating, sleeping, feeling weird, sleeping and looking through my sisters old stuff." Worry flashes across Harrys face as I say these things.

"How feeling weird Ella?" He asks me serious, walking next to me.

"Well kind of dizzy and empty. Like I don't have anybody to talk to. Even though I have. I never felt that kind of loss you know? It was like a weight on my heart but then it went away. You know what it could be?"

"I'm not sure. But you'll better get to the doctor." He looks forward, denying looking into my eyes. I want bug him about it. He'll tell me, when he's ready.

"So you were at the station, any serious news? Any news? And what did he question you?" I ask hurriedly. He just laughs.

"No nothing serious, but that's why I invited you. I want to talk about something, about his questions."