Chapter 9

How is it possible? How?!

„Melanie?" As the girl hears my questions, she instantly turns around. She looks like Melanie. Totally same, it has to be her sister.

„No. I am Ella, her sister." The girl comes up to me. She truly is beautiful, like her sister. I cannot get over her, damn!

„Your sister was an amazing girl." I smile at her.

„Yeah my sister was an angel. How do you know her?" What should I tell her? That I was in love with her sister? No.

„One of my best mates was her classmate. When we went out she went with us and some of her friends." I'm not lying that much...

„Ah ok. Yeah she had a boyfriend and she went out with her so-called „friends"". Ella says looking down.

„I didn't know she had a boyfriend." Lie, Harry. You are so sure that she had a boyfriend.

„I'm not sure why I bubble that much, I am rather shy, when I meet new people. But you seem like you knew my sister so." We walk together to class while we talk about Mel.

„You have Maths too?"

„Yes. Great way to start the day." Ella says sarcastically and I laugh.

„I agree, Ella."

„Who wouldn't?" She retorts.

„Well geeks."

„I'm sorry that we didn't invite you to the funeral. We didn't really know her friends, or about her friends. She hadn't really talked about them. She just shared her marks and life in general with us. We just knew that she had a boyfriend, but we never got to know his name."

„When I talked to her, she was rather open, maybe it was because of her friends."

„It's possible." Ella shrugs.

„I hadn't introduced myself properly, I am Harry Styles. Nice to meet you, Ella." I look into her eyes, while we shake hands.

„As you already know I am Ella. Ella Green." She smiles back.

We arrive in the class and I sit beside her, I just want to spend more time with her. We are more similar than she could ever imagine...

Ellas POV:

I don't know why, but Harry seems so similar. Like I saw him somewhere, but I can't remember where. Or did I hear about him? Styles... Styles... The name wonders through my mind during the whole class.

I feel hands being put on my shoulder. I jump a little, because it was unexpected. I wasn't paying attention at all.

"Mrs.Green, are you okay? You don't really pay attention today," our Maths teacher tells me. He rubs my shoulder and I hate it. He is a little bit of a pervert, but we got used to it, though I still hate when he puts his hands on my shoulder.

"I am okay. I just don't really get what we're doing, so maybe it seems as if I'm not paying attention." I tell him.

"Well if you want me to explain it once again, don't worry and ask. It's completely normal." He puts his hands off and smiles, then he goes back to his work and explains common logarithm. I don't understand it at all, but yeah... I'm going to study it at home. I kind off lied to him, because I really wasn't paying attention. First, it's too difficult. Second, I know the name Styles and I want to know from where.