Chapter 13

Ella's POV:

"Harry stop it." I laugh. We are currently laying on his couch and Harry is telling me bad jokes. I kinda feel embarrassed because of him. They are so bad that they are funny. Makes sense? No. "Do you want to hear..." Harry asks me, while he laughs. "NO!" I shout and laugh at the same time.

"I don't want to hear jokes anymore, I got it, you are bad at telling jokes," I stuck my tongue out. He just look disappointed at me.

"You are mean," Harry pouts.

"Aw sorry doggie. I didn't mean to hurt you." I pet his head.

"I am not a dog," he still pouts and crosses his hands over his chest. It's so adorable and funny.

"Yes you are, you are a cute, little puppy, Hazza." I laugh and pet his head again. He suddenly grabs my hand and hovers over me.

"You think I'm a cute little puppy?" He rasps into the crook of my neck. My breath hitched and I can't form a sentence.

"Ye-yeah." I stutter out, while he laughs.

"I am not cute, I'm sexy, but I prefer manly, love." He kisses my neck. What the hell is going on?

"Okay, you are not a puppy. You are a dog," I stuck my tongue out and laugh. Where did I get the confidence from? I mean Harry is hovering over me and I can form a sentence. Time to go, Ella!

"Wohoo, little Ella formed a sentence." He laughs, and I huff.

"Could you like let me go?" I blush. Why am I blushing?

"Nope, I like this position very much." He smirks, while I get redder. "Harryyyy..." I whine out. "Ellaaaaa..." He moans. And I gasp and cough. "Harry stop it, it makes me blush and I don't like it." Now it's my turn to pout.

"I like seeing the effect I have on you, darling." His smirk getting wider.

"I have to pee, let me go or I'm going to pee on this couch. And you don't want to clean it." I look into his eyes.

"You can crawl under me and get out." He tells me.

"Harry!" So I pushed him away and he falls from the couch. I think I pushed him pretty hard, because he wouldn't fall down so easily. Suddenly he begins to laugh and I can't help but laugh too 'cause his laugh is such a beautiful sound.

"You could have killed me, woman." He fakes a gasp and looks up to me, still laying like a homo on the ground.

"That were my intentions, buddy." I shrug my shoulders.

"I thought you were an angel on earth, but you are a walking evil." He shakes his head in disappointment. I just laugh at his response.

"Well, I gotta pee. Order pizza in the meantime."

"Bossy, much?" He asks me.

"Yup." Then I get up and walk towards the bathroom.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" Harry shouts.

"Don't care, just something with ham, please." I shout back.

"Oki, doki." Harry is such a baby sometimes.

After I'm done with peeing I look around and see a box stuffed with papers. I'm a curious girl so I open it. Inside is a diary, Harry's diary. I would like to read it but I'm sure he is wondering what I'm doing here so long. So I put it back and next time I'll look at it or I'll take it with me.

I walk down and see Harry eating pizza, looking like a young, happy boy. I'm surprised that he ordered it so fast. Everytime I phone the pizza service I have to wait at least 1 hour. Anyways, he watches the television so intensively like if it's magical. I stifle a laugh, because I have an idea. I'll surprise Harry.