Chapter 1

Today my sister’s comming!
Finally.
She studies in America and today she’s coming back for weekend. I’ll meet her after school. Me and my sister have a great bond, she is one of the people I love most. She annoys me sometimes, but I’m so glad for having her. She helps me with boys, friends, clothes and other things. She is always there for me. And we look the same, we are so similar. Sometimes people can‘t see the difference between us. Mel is just a little bit taller. I hope Mel will get the lawyer she wants to be once.
I hope it for her.
She works really hard. I know that, because sometimes, she comes home and the only thing she does is sleeping. She always looks so tired.
Sometimes it doesn’t look like that school is bothering her, but sometimes it seems as if school pisses her really off.
I see it in her eyes.  They were always so bright. But the last time she visited they were dull. Just dull.

Something is telling me that I should drive with my dad, I have a bad gut feeling. Or he shouldn’t pick her up at all. Mum can‘t pick her up, because she’s at work, she’ll come home in the afternoon. I hope everything will be alright. Everything’s okay... Just chill Ella.

As I walk down the corridors I spot my best friend Alessia. Alessia‘s family is from Italy, that’s why she has this beautiful but extravagant name, but we call her Alex or Sia and she doesn’t mind. She is a really chill out girl, she’s small, has black hair and brown eyes. When you see her, you can instantly tell that she’s not british.
She is the total opposite of me. Alex is a fire-cracker.
Everything she does, involves something bad...

Once she robbed in a mall, but I’m still her friend. Somtimes I’m wondering why we’re best friends, since we’re the complete opposites.
Everyday she’s skips at least one hour. She smokes and gets ass drunk at every party. I don’t really like parties, everything I do there is watching Sia getting drunk. I just want the best for her, so I watch her before she does something she will regret the next day.
I always have to drag her out too. She is literally my total opposite, but maybe that’s why we have been best friends since kindergarden. I don’t curse, don’t get high, don’t smoke… And I have good grades. I don’t have a boyfriend, she already had like… I don’t know I lost the counting, but this doesn’t mean she’s a whore. Some of her “boyfriends” were just boys she kissed. She is outgoing, while I’m shy. She wears revealing clothes, I look like a potato sack. I don’t talk much, only when I have to. But we’re best friends, I couldn’t live without her. She is like my soulmate.

“Ella, babe!”

“Hi.”

“How are you today”, I ask her, even though I already know the answer.

“Its Friday girl! How feels a party person like me on Fridays”, she says, rolling her eyes.

“I know, I know”, I answer her honestly. I know that she will go out today and tomorrow. There’s no end for this girl.

“That was a silly question El. Do you want to go with me?”

I begin to laugh. “Do you even have to ask… I have to, because if I wouldn’t go, you would sleep with a random guy”

“But isn’t your sister coming today?”

“Oh true… You have to find someone different, who will babysit you today”

“I think I’ll take Megan.”

“That’s a great decision Alex”, I say sarcastically.

“Well who else?”

“I dunno. Take one of your boyfriends?”

“That’s actually an understandable idea. Though I don’t have anyone at the time," she say’s like it’s not a big deal.