»𝐏𝐞𝐭«

*Unedited*

—————–––—————–––

"Fuck me until I cry, pet. And then, I'll let you come."

—————–––—————–––

Warnings | 18+ NSFW, dom/sub relationship, pet names, oral (fem + male receiving), degradation, praise, pet play, pain kink, mommy kink, breeding kink, bulge kink, size kink, orgasm control/edging,  squirting, soft dom reader(at times), dacryphilia

Severus wasn't exactly a subordinate. Due to his upbringing, he craved control. It made him feel strong, powerful, worthy even. But sometimes, if you pouted just enough, maybe be a little extra nice, he would fold and give in to your desires. Despite the big, bad, and bold persona he portrayed, Snape is quite soft underneath. He just wants to be coddled and loved, you knew that. And so did he.

"Sit."

You watched as Severus frantically took several steps back, surprised by your dominance. You didn't tell them when you were going to do this, so he just existed anxiously for the past two weeks. Fear, but also excitement, swirled through their irises as he'' obeyed. His legs hit the base of your shared bed and fell onto the ottoman, not expecting it to come so soon.

You could see the anticipation in his eyes as you sauntered over to him. If he wants it, he's gonna have to earn it. Up close and personal now, you heard the sharp intake of breath as your hands withdrew a collar from behind your back. If anything, your baby is more than predictable.

"You want it?"

Severus nodded his head desperately, a small whimper escaping his lips.

"Words, pet."

"Yes. Please."

"Good boy." You wrapped the collar around his neck, securing it with the designated lock. His eyes follow the key as you clasped the chain around your neck again. Pets like shiny things, don't they?

"Now, pet, have you been good lately?"

"So good. I promise."

You could see his cock straining in his trousers, just by your presence. Oh he's desperate, just the way you like it.

"So good, what?"

"Mommy. I've been so good lately."

You grinned, knowing this was a lie. You reached down, palming him through his pants. He whimpered, losing his breath from your feather light touch.

"Well, then why did I hear you in the shower two days ago, hm? A whimpering, moaning mess all without me. You know you're not supposed to disobey me, baby," you whispering in his ear. Your breath tickled their skin, causing a shiver to climb its way up their spine.

"Mommy, that was—"

"A colossal error. Next time, be quieter dove. I should just not let you cum right? It'd only be fair." You could see the panic start to set in, knowing the bargaining would come next.

"Darling, please. I—"

"Kneel," you interrupted.

Quickly, as though it were second nature, he kneeled before you. You liked this angle very much, especially because it was Severus. He looked so small this way, a large contrast from the massive(different, yet equally exciting) way he looks above you when you're being fucked stupidly.

"You know what to do. Now be a good boy, and maybe I'll let you cum."

Severus grinned, excited by his next task. You knew it wasn't exactly a punishment, for it was abundantly clear how much he desired to give you pleasure on a daily basis. He could be quite the giver. Snape's strong hands caressed your ass, ready to worship you. His finger wrapped around the hem of your underwear and he whimpered when he caught sight of your glistening folds. You could've sworn he might've just came right then and there.