»𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥«

𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹.

 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹

Warning:Smut

Severus slams the door behind us as we walk into the house together.

"what were you thinking? wearing an outfit like that out of the house?" his tone is angry, very angry.

I bite my lip, trying to keep it from quivering. I was so nervous about what he would do to me even though i brought this upon myself. 

I went to the Malfoy Manor while I was there wearing a very thin and lacy shirt.
You could practically see my nipples pointing through. i paired it with a short skirt on the bottom.

Once i got there, Severus was already there with his friends. His friends didn't seem to mind what i was wearing but my boyfriend sure did.

Needless to say, i barely got to take a step into that house before Severus harshly grabbed my arm, practically dragging me and apparated.

Here we are now, standing in front of the front door of his house in Spinners End.

"I'll ask you one more time. Why did you wear something like that somewhere where you know other people would be?" he asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm s-sorry." i mutter. he grabs me by my throat with no warning, not hard enough to make me pass out but hard enough to the point where i wasn't able to move.

"That doesn't answer my fucking question." I whine, as much as I was nervous I was also turned on. Seeing him like this drove me crazy, it always has.

"it's just an outfit, relax" I say, looking at him in his eyes with a boost of confidence rushing over me.

He looks down, letting out a deep chuckle, before picking me up while carrying me with his hands on my bum.
He brought me to our bedroom and threw me on the bed, looking at me with eyes full of anger and lust.

He stood over me, making me feel like he was looking at every inch of my body.

"on your knees." he demanded, making me scatter from the bed onto the floor, I whined when my knees touched the cold and hard surface.

I watched as Severus unbuckled the belt of his pants to see him wearing boxers, I gasped a little realizing he was already hard.

I wondered if my outfit was what made him have a hard on already.

I bit my bottom lip as he took pulled his boxers down all the way to his ankles, his dick slapping my face as it was let free.

"go on." he says, motioning towards his dick. I wrapped two of my hands around the bottom of his shaft and started to  lick his tip.

I was caught off guard when he roughly grabs my head, pushing his dick in my throat. all of his long length was now in my mouth and I could feel the tip of his dick in the back of his throat.

I felt saliva dripping down my chin as I gagged, struggling for air.

He finally let me breathe and I took two deep breaths before I was forced to suck again.

I looked up at him through my lashes, making sure i was doing a good job.
His slightly opened mouth and groans answered the question for me.

He pulled my head off of his dick, pulling my hair down, forcing me to look up at him. drool dripping down my face and I was struggling to catch my breath.

"fucking pathetic." he tells me, pulling me up by my hair before pushing me onto the bed behind us.

"get on all fours for me." i immediately do as said, struggling a bit since my knees ached from being on them.

I felt him slap my pussy, I screamed, not expecting it.

Before I could even process the slap I felt his full length inside of me, already going at rapid speed, making my arms collapse, making my face be shoved into the pillow. at first it hurt but the pain was slowing turning into pleasure.

He had both of his hands on my waist, keeping my butt up in the air as he fucked into me, at full speed not caring if i had adjusted to his length.

The only noises that could be heard in the room were the sounds of our moans and the sound of his thighs slapping against mine.

"i'm gonna cum." i managed to say between moans, it was practically a scream since i was so overwhelmed with pleasure.

Just as i was preparing for my orgasm, he slid out of me, leaving me on edge. I let out a sigh. i didn't move from my position, assuming he would be upset if I did.

I felt him start to rub my clit in circles, making me release small moans.

He flipped me over, allowing me to lay on my back. I watched as he slammed his dick into me, going as deep as he possibly could.

"Fuck." he says before pulling out, cumming on my stomach.

I looked at him, waiting for his next move, hoping that he would finish me off but he lays next to me in the bed.

I look at him confused as he is still catching his breath.

"bad girls don't deserve to cum."