»𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥«

*Unedited*

—————–––—————–––

"I-It's...I don't know how to put it into words, Severus!"

—————–––—————–––

(Y/n is a double agent like Severus)

"Are you done, dear?" Severus asked as he poked his head through the door of your room.

"Umm...will be done in 30 minutes."

Clad in a cotton top and a pair of shorts, you were running around the room in a hurry, your hair still moist from the shower that you had just taken. The bed was littered with makeup and accessories.

Severus knew that if he stepped inside now, they had a fair chance of getting late. But the sight of Y/N and the fresh smell in the room after you took a shower was something he could never resist.

A couple of minutes won't hurt.

"I thought you couldn't get any more intoxicating but," he wrapped his arms around you from behind, and inhaled deeply, "look at you now," he murmured into your neck. "Always give me a call when you get out of the shower."

You laughed, "Or maybe I can give you a call when I'm in the shower?"

Severus let his lips linger on her shoulder for a few seconds. And then, with a sigh, he loosened his embrace.

"Love, you know I want you just as much, right?" His low voice rumbled through yourskin.

"I know," you turned to cradle his face, "and I respect your choice. I mean, who waits for so long nowadays? It's more like 'let's fuck first and then we'll see if we fall in love'," you chuckled. "You're precious, my love. Your thoughts are precious."

You kissed his nose.

"I was simply teasing you," you continued. "I'm sorry if it hurt-"

"No, no, not at all," he cutyou off, "You can never hurt me."

"Except for that one time during the duel?" Playfully, you raised a brow.

"Uh... maybe that one time... just a bit."

"Mm-hmm..."

"Well, didn't see that spell coming. It was impressive."

"Yeah!" You laughed as you remembered the one time you made him fly across the room.

"But," Severus' voice changed into a tone that always made something flutter in your chest, "once I marry you..." He pulled your flush against him, "we shall see who does the teasing, who surprises whom..." His breath fanned your lips, "I shall take you in our bed, in the shower, against every wall, on-"

"Alright, stop!" you tried to push him away

Severus chuckled and kissed your forehead, "Do you know how beautiful you look when you blush? All flustered and vulnerable only for me."

"Sev?"

"Hmm?"

"We might end up staying inside if you continue your...tease," your finger toyed with his jawline.

"Right!..Right, we..uh...get ready. I'll do the same."

He was about to leave when you called him, "What is the  great dungeon bat  planning this time? I mean, you look pretty excited, you asked me to wear something special... What's up?"

"I just...didn't want you to feel like you're not dressed for the occasion," his reply had a tiny inkling of nervousness.

"And...what's the occasion?" you were beginning to eye him suspiciously now.