Chapter one

Chapter one

Jake's pov

"What you thought I actually wanted a date with you?" I asked amused, throwing my head back with a bellowed laugh.

 "B-but ... Y-you didn't mean i-it?" She asked me, her eyes glazed with unshed tears.

 I wish she would stop and just walk away, I don't want to do this to her but the whole school is watching me.

"HA! Like I would mean it, your a freak, now go away little girl" I scoffed. but my eyes were pleading with her just to walk away.

Please Lyssa please just walk away we will talk later I begged in my head.

"I hate you!" She spat, her eyes held anger, hurt and humiliation. all of them tore me to pieces.

I winced a bit at that but quickly covered it will a smile.

"Good, I hate you too" I smile at her but inside my insides feel like they are burning.

She quickly turned on her heel and ran straight out the school grounds.

I will just call her later and explain I thought to myself.

Everyone around me started slapping me on the back laughing at the scene I have just caused, I wish I didn't care what these idiots thought, but I do.

Being the most popular guy in school is a big deal especially since this is my first year at high school but I have to stick to the reputation as a bad boy my big brother left for me before he moved across the country for college.

I don't want to be like this, I want to be with Lyssa but its like I'm a different person at school. I asked her out on a date this morning but before she could answer the bell rang meaning we were late for class and that was her answering me back there telling me she would love to, but now I have just broken her heart.

I smiled at all my friends and walk threw the crowd of idiots and into the bathroom were my smile intently drops when I see dale cross. He along with Lyssa was a quite guy but we stayed away from dale, there was something about him that scared everyone. Including me but I would never let it show.

"You will regret what you just done" he said not even looking at me. How did he know who it was?

"Yeah like you would know, you didn't even see anything" I spat back at him.

"I seen it all and can guarantee you will regret it" he answered me with his voice still calm, still not looking at me.

"What ever dude" I said with a shaky laugh.

He then turns towards the door and walks straight past me, not even giving me a glance.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Stupid dale.

A shrill noise rung out letting me know class was starting, but I pay no mind to it, I need to calm down. My chest is still hurting from the scene with Lyssa.

I go out my phone and ring Lyssa number.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring rin....

*hey. you have reached Lyssa's phone, I'm not answering right now so leave me a message and if I love ya I will ring you back*

Her bubbly answering machine message makes me smile and twists my heart even more.

sighing i hang up the phone and I quickly rinse my face with cold water and look at myself in the mirror.

My once icy blue eyes are now a dull shade of grey, my tanned skin now looks paler due to the summer leaving us and winter now being here, my brown hair looks flat and lifeless. I don't care, the only thing I care about just ran out of this school.

God I hope she comes back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A.N

There ya go.

This is my first chapter to my first book so I want use to be brutally Honest with me.

Love use.

Emma :)