Chapter 7

Lyssa's POV

"No no no, keep your hands up Abby" mark said for the seventh time.

"I'm trying but the ball comes at my face fast" Abby pouts, putting her hands up again.

"That's what she said" I jake shouts from the other end of the garden. I roll my eyes as he and mark laugh.

We are all in jakes back garden while the boys try and teach us how to play soccer, I say try because I have up about after 10 minutes. Abby is goalie with mark on her team and Riley, who is in a terrible mood is goalie on jakes team. While I sit in the sun and watch them all make asses of themselves.

"One more time" mark shouts running towards jake.

Jake runs along while dribbling the ball at his feet. He makes a left, while mark goes right and falls over. Jake scores once again due to marks clumsiness and Abby running away - again.

"We won" jake shouts and runs to give Riley a high five.

I shake my head and laugh silently to myself as I watch all of my friends jump around and have fun.

It's been a week since jake told mark he wants to be like us, that he wants to change.

We have all talked about it to him but he's made up his mind. The question is, who's changing him?

Jakes POV

I sigh and fall back into the sofa. We have all just devoured 3 large pizzas after our soccer game.

"Man I can't even move" mark complains. I laugh at him but I have to agree with him, I can hardly move.

I look over at Riley and see him already looking at me, he's been doing that a lot lately, not talking and just staring.

"Something on your mind Riley?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

His eyes narrow as he leans forward and stands up right, before making his way over to me, everyone's eyes on him. He sits down on the coffee table in front of me. I flinch thinking about how mad my mom would be if she seen the mess of the place. I almost laugh.

Back to Riley, he was still just looking at me, his eyes level with mine.

"We need to talk about this" he said in a low tone. I nod, almost hypnotised with his dark eyes.

"We need to talk about who will change you" mark said, breaking my eyes away from Riley and to my left.

"Lyssa" I said without even needing to think about it.

A short gasp of air is heard on my right. I turn to look at lyssa, she shakes her head while her hand is on her mouth.

"No! No jake! No way!' She said in denial, as she stands and paces the room.

I watch her for a couple of seconds as she gathers her thought.

'Mark, can you guys leave?' I think in my head, my eyes not leaving a mumbling Lyssa.

I feel weight leave the sofa next to me as mark stands then walks out the room, Abby behind him. I turn and look at Riley "Riley please, just let me speak to her" I said calmly, confidently.

He looks from me to lyssa, then back to me "fine" he said at least then stands before leaving the room.

Lyssa's POV

I can't change him! How can it be me? It's me? Iv never changed anyone before! I thought over and over again as I paced the living room.

I can't changed someone, I just can't! It's jake!

I turned around to pace again but walked straight into jakes chest, I stepped back a bit so I could look into his eyes, he's taller than what he was, last time I really spent time with him, we were the same hight. He must be a good 6foot by now as a-posed to my 5foot7, lanky ass.

"Lyssa" I heard him breath, his hands reaching for mines, his cool minty breath sweeping over my face.

I caved! I closed my eyes and let his fingers entwine with mine as I learned forward and lay my head on his chest. He sighed and rested his chin on top of my head.

I could hear his thumping heart. It's getting fast now.

Thump thump

Thump thump

Thump thump

Thu-

"Lyssa" Jake said, almost as if he was pleading with me.

I shook my head gently, making a strand of my hair fall onto my face.

He sighed once more and pulled back from me, keeping his hands securely locked on mine.

"Look at me Lyssa" he whispered, pulling my hands up, as if it's going to help my head.

I opened my eyes slowly, meeting his worried gaze.

"I want you to be the one who changes me" he said in a calm soothing voice as he let my right hand go and moved his hand up to my face. He looked into my eyes as his fingers gently tucked the stray piece of hair behind my ear, slowly running his index finger from the bottom of my ear lobe, along my jaw and to my chin.

His finger and thumb holding my chin.

I kept my eyes on his.

And here we were again, both of us staring at each other, our breaths getting faster because damn that was hot what he just done.

"Lyssa" he whispered, dipping his head towards me...

A/N ... To be continued! Don't hate me :)

Sorry it took me so long to update. Iv been rather busy. I'll do the second half of this tomorrow :)

Hope you enjoyed. Comment and vote please :)

Love ewww all :*

Emma jay x