chapter five

Jakes pov

I got to school 2 hours before anyone else so I can use the computers and some of the books in the library. Again I look like shit because I couldn't sleep after that dream so I stayed up deciding what to do. now at 6 in the morning I am sitting in the library.

What do I type into the search engine? Hmmm ...

'Riley Gordon' enter

Nothing....

'Mark Thomson' enter

Nothing....

'Abby darce' enter

Nothing....

'Lyssa miller' enter

Oh here something ...

"Police are on the hunt for 16 year old missing school girl Lyssa miller. She was last seen with her three friends at her school in the south of France. The girls who's parents live in America have been told and are looking for her there. If anyone knows where Lyssa could be let the south of France olive know" I read out loud.

There's another one....

"Missing teenager Lyssa miller has now been found 2 weeks after she had gone missing. She has been found safe and well but when her parents seen her her mother immediately said "that isn't Lyssa my daughter looks nothing like this girl" after DNA tests were taken they showed that the girl was indeed Lyssa miller. Lyssa told her parents "I have new contacts and have dyed my hair". We are still in aware as to where she has been for 2 weeks but she is health and happy'

I sat there in silence, she was missing? This was about a year ago this happened! Mark, Riley and Abby where all with her when she was found! Maybe they were keeping her prisoner? Maybe that's why she told me it wasn't safe?

The bell ringing over head told me classes were now beginning. How long had I zoned out?

I quickly got my stuff and made my way to class. Riley was sitting in my chair again. They all looked at me curiously when I walked in. What's that about? Lyssa looked down at her knee then a few moments later my phone went off.

"Jake could you please turn your phone off in class" the teacher said.

"Yes miss, no problem" I winked at her and she blushed.

I slump down on the seat In front of Riley, my back to them and pull out my phone.

*did you have a dream last night?

Lyssa*

How the hell do she know? I heated mark gasp.

*yeah I did why?

Jake* I text back.

A few moments later my phone vibrates on my lap.

*was I in it ?

Lyssa*

This is weird man!

*yes you where, all of you were there, you died lys. Apparently it was my fault :/ wanna tell me what this is about?

Jake* I text back and then hear a small gasp from behind me. Abby I think it was.

*we need to talk!

Lyssa*

Damn right we do! Mark sniggers. What the hell?

*yeah I know after class?

Jake* I text back.

*yeah see you then, don't tell anyone about your dream OK?

Lyssa*