Chapter four

Jakes pov

After my little encounter with the group I sat in the class room for a few moments just thinking through everything. I have loads of questions I need answered.

Who are they? Why is it they could move so fast? Why is it when Lyssa speaks they all do as she tells them? Is it possible for Riley and marks eyes to change colour? I laugh at that last question, of course they can't it must of just been the light. Yeah that's what it will be.

I explained everything that happens to Peter, max and Tommy And they seem just as confused as me.

"I think I know what we need to do" max said breakig the silence that had consumed us.

"Yeah and what's that?" Tommy challenge, looking over to him.

"We need to speak to dale, he hangs about with them but he is also the only one who is ever by himself" max explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world. well now that i think about it, we probably should have thought about that.

"OK we have nothing to loose, let's go" Peter said standing up. We all follow him out of the music room that I dragged them into so I could tell them.

We head into the cafeteria and all stop in our tracks, The scene in front of us shocking us. There in the middle of the cafeteria is the group, mark is at the front and the other 3 standing just behind him, there is a boy on him knees in front of mark begging for him to stop. Stop what? I can't see him doing anything! 

There's a scream from the young boy and that's all I needed, I push past my friends and run to the boys side. I put my hand on his shoulder and pull him to look at me. He shakes in my hands for a few moments, fears streaming down his face. Then it stops and he drops on top of me taking in gulps of air. I hold him there trying to calm him down before I look up at the group. All there eyes are black but fading back to there normal colour.

"What the fuck did you do?" I shouted at mark, my anger getting the best of me.

"Nothing" was all he said back in innocence.

"Your always in the way sunshine and your starting to get on my nerves now" Abby hissed, glaring at me.

"Come with us" Lyssa ordered me but I am already standing up walking along with them, my mind wants me to stop but my body seems to have a mind of its own as I follow them outside and we head towards the woods at the back of the school.

"Erm..I'm not going in there with you guys" I said suddenly nervous.

"You don't have much of a choice now do you" Riley hissed at me.

He's right, I can't get my legs to stop. Why the hell can't I stop walking.

Soon we all stop walking at a beautiful clearing in the middle of the woods. I know this place, this use to be where me and Lyssa would meet in private at lunch times. It's still as beautiful as I remember, with the small waterfall going into the little peaceful lake. Willow trees draped everywhere. The bright hot sun shining making the water a clear blue colour. Then I remember why I'm here and who I'm here with.

I turned to look at the group but they are all staring at me as if waiting to see my reaction.

"Why did you bring me here" I asked directing my question at lyssa.

She just signs in response.

"You are becoming a problem for us" Riley said in a calm voice.

"Oh yeah? Well why don't you guys go back where you came from?" I said to him my voice dripping with venom.